Convenient and Affordable
Conveniently search for your ideal helper with available helper’s profiles posted on our website, with documentation and application done via emails and Whatsapp ( when possible). Together with low agency fees and an array of employment agency services at really affordable prices.Fees & Pricing
Who We Are
What We Do
- Low Service Fees
- Verified Helper’s Profile
- Home / Office Service
- Digital interview ( without leaving home)
- Transparent & Open Platform
- Legal documentation from MOM registered Maid Agency
How Does Helpers.sg Work?
Send us your helper requirements, search through our database of available candidates, we will arrange for an interview your selected candidate at your home, our office or through Skype / Whatsapp ( where applicable) We are transparent to both employers and helpers with the requirements, benefits of the job offered and fees charged if applicable.
Do you provide verification of the candidates?
What are the fees involved?
Helpers.sg charge the employer a low service starting from $598.00 includes basic FDW Insurance / MOM Security Bond and MOM application and issuance fees.
Interested to work in Singapore?
In order to work in Singapore as a domestic helper, you will need to satisfy the following criteria as set by the Ministry of Manpower Singapore.
|Age||From 23 to 50 years old at the time of application.|
|Nationality||From an approved source country or territory, including Bangladesh, Cambodia, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Macau, Malaysia, Myanmar, Philippines, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, Thailand.|
|Education||Minimum 8 years of formal education with a recognised certificate.|
I am looking for a Transfer. What do I do?
In order to secure new employment, you will need the following:
- Your work permit MUST be valid for at least 30days on the date of transfer.
- You need to have done your 6 monthly medical check up within 5 months prior to transfer.
- You need to be at most 50 years old on the transfer date.
- Your current employer must give you permission to transfer by signing the authorisation and consent to transfer documents.
If you meet the above criteria, then contact us for an interview.