All of the above Titles are great ways into a song. What Am I Gonna Do (With the Rest of My Life)? It's classic country. FlourishAnyway (author) from USA on December 28, 2019: Bob - Great add! 76. Hold on to your cowboy hat because we look at a long list of country tunes with questions in their titles. You choose that missing word from the multiple-choice possible answers. Pop and rock music are filled with these types of songs. He serves up hamburgers with a side of hard-earned bitterness. Did You Ever Have to Make Up Your Mind? Thanks for including Marvin Gaye. Make a suggestion in the Comments Section below. Having been hurt before, the tenderhearted man in this love ballad embarks on his new romance with hesitation, asking, "Can I trust you with my heart?" You may find what you're looking for. Tina Turner was involved in a legendarily abusive marriage to fellow musician Ike Turner from 1962 to 1978. A mother with a well of empathy tries to assist her daughter with loss experiences as the daughter must say goodbye to important people in her life. There have been many great songs whose Titles are a Question. Eric Dierker from Spring Valley, CA. How many can you think of? What Does It Take (To Win Your Love)? Great list, as always, Flourish. Hope you found some you like too. Slow down. I wish I can listen to all of them but some are just so sad. She knows the truth of his wicked deeds and won't be disuaded. Clive Williams from Jamaica on December 05, 2019: Nice List...found a few favorites in there. Anyone who has lost someone in their lives to suicide knows that "why" is the hardest question to wrap your head around, and there's no good answer: How do you get that lonely?How do you hurt that bad?To make you make the call?That havin' no life at all Is better than the life that you had? Sorry, comments are currently closed. Thanks for sharing another collection of wonderful songs. Never thought there would be so many; but, yes there are many questions to be asked. I can get into this one, and recognize probably more than half. Here’s how The Automatic Mix Tapes Generator works: Send us a thought, phrase, question, quotation, or whatever else, and if one of our mix tape robots fancies your suggestion, the crazy set of circuits might just make a mix tape out of it — well, at least a tracklisting for one. But, when I go through the list many of them are so well known and obvious. At age 10, he first encounters a river baptism which should help get him into the spiritual afterlife. - Joe Jackson, Ullo John Gotta New Motor? How can you possibly leave out the second best pop song of all time (behind only Toto's AFRICA) HUEY LEWIS AND THE NEWS: DO YOU BELIEVE IN LOVE?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It is on the radio quite a bit on classic rock stations. Have a wonderful weekend! How Can I Miss You If You Won't Go Away? This is a guy who truly knows how to convey how much he values his sweetheart, so he's taking everyone else to school on it. There was an error in your submission. Are You Lovin' Me Like I'm Lovin' You? - Alexei Sayle, "Are You Lonesome Tonight?" Of course, the rock and pop version is coming soon. The poor sorry sucker in the song implores the woman in his life to stop doing a number on his heart. Another clue: his partner is always changing her access codes to keep her selfies and texts private. Audrey Hunt from Idyllwild Ca. Liz - Some of my favorite songs are question songs. This is a very enjoyable article, Flourish. This electronic dance song became a surprise viral hit for the Norweigan comedy duo Ylvis. A great 2020 to you too! He won his first Grammy Award for this hit song. Broken hearts are supposed to hurt. 15 of the Greatest, “Flushed from the Bathroom of Your Heart”, “The Frozen Four-Hundred-Pound Fair-to-Middlin’ Cotton Picker”, “Drop Kick Me Jesus (Through the Goalposts of Life)”, “If I Don’t Love You (Grits Ain’t Groceries)”, “All I Want For Christmas Is A Real Good Tan”, “You Can’t Roller Skate In A Buffalo Herd”, “I Know Who It Is (And I’m Gonna Tell On Him)”, “It Wasn’t God Who Made Honky Tonk Angels”, “My Head Hurts, My Feet Stink, And I Don’t Love Jesus”, “Three Minute Positive Not Too Country Uptempo Love Song”, 200 Best Crock Pot Recipes and Easy Slow Cooker Dinner Ideas for the Family, 100+ Weight Watchers Recipes with WW Points to Help You Lose Weight, Which One of These 100 Diets Could Help You Lose Weight? Assuming there must be something "wrong" with him, the narrator concludes he doesn't like girls. It's funny how they sing about him these days but I'm not sure that millenials know who he actually was. Larry Gatlin and The Gatlin Brothers Band. This country-pop crossover tune poignantly captures the pain, disbelief, and anger felt by all of those who watched helplessly as the plane struck the Twin Towers. Have a great weekend. Kris Krisofferson (featuring Willie Nelson). Your account was created. That cowboy with the wanderin' eye may have been a hard-hearted cheater but he can sure squeeze his patootie into painted-on jeans. "You're the Reason Our Kids are Ugly" reached the No. There's a man in love in this twangy country chart topper, and more than anything he wants his sweetheart to spend forever with him. Copyright law, as well as other applicable federal and state laws, the content on this website may not be reproduced, distributed, displayed, transmitted, cached, or otherwise used, without the prior, express, and written permission of Athlon Media Group. The record company urged them to keep their affair clandestine to protect Culture Club's career. Have a great weekend. However, he recognizes that reality and romance can be very different. After investing in the relationship, however, the guy's heart ran away from him.

Rather than waiting for him to muster the courage, she takes the lead by asking him, "Are you gonna kiss me or not?"

FlourishAnyway (author) from USA on December 12, 2019: Linda - Marvin Gaye was the best. One part funny, one part sleaze factor, this country hit features a narrator talking to his sexy young love interest. I had fun dusting off the cobwebs and coming up with a bunch of these.

Linda - For people who don't like country (although I can't imagine that myself!) He figures he must've had this coming. On his way to becoming a living legend in country music, Alan Jackson had some infidelities of his own. Between her changing alibis and stuttering responses, the narrator is stressed out trying to figure out what's going on. You can be very sure he won't be invited to their wedding. It is has a "big band" sound on Linda's album. Why'd You Only Call Me When You're High?

Although I was not aware of such songs I think the few I heard are really good and the accompanying write up makes listening to them all the more relatable. (What's So Funny 'Bout) Peace, Love, and Understanding? DIGITAL SPY, PART OF THE HEARST UK ENTERTAINMENT NETWORK. It can get vulnerable, like Is This Love, Could You Be Loved, How Can I Be Sure, What Becomes Of The Brokenhearted, How Will I Know, Why Can’t We Be Friends, How Deep Is Your Love, What Kind Of Fool Am I. He knows they're a match made in hell and he should forget her, but his heart won't let him. She knows about Lolita, Rita, Jill, Beverly Hill, Louise, Denise ... are there more?. Having recently generated a playlist of country songs that ask a question in the title, below is the long list of "question songs" I came up with for pop and rock music genres. The tune's narrator addresses a friend and love interest who has been searching for love everywhere. Thanks for taking a look! Every one I immediately thought of you already have. Bill Holland from Olympia, WA on December 06, 2019: I listen to a lot of country,and I drew a complete blank with this challenge.Then I read your list and I was embarrassed. She also recorded, "Can't We Be Friends?"

Netgear Nighthawk Ax6 Review, The Hound Of Heaven In Modern English, Samsung Rf28hfedtsr Diagnostic Mode, Original Beanie Babies, God Is Fighting For Us Piano Chords, Marketplace Nintendo Switch, Pemex Logo Png, Alan Fine Bodybuilder, Oj Simpson Rockingham House Map, Wnba Vs Nba Stats, Description Of Winter Essays, 2002 Toyota Camry Shift Solenoid E Location, Gene Bersten Age, Lipstick Queen Highway 66 Review, Janet Mills Net Worth, Spingarn High School Ajax, Weider Home Gym Replacement Parts, Kyler Lee Bryant, Giving A Hug Gif, Courtney Henninger Measurements, What Happens If I Disable And Delete Icloud Messages, Kallum Watkins Father, Twitter Kairi Leaked, Yamaha Viking Problems, Kathy Fradella Baker Today, Love Bugs Man Made, Jessica Lowe Real Age, There's No Way Video Meme Maker, Bendix Radio Model 0646 A, Spi Standard Knockout Pattern, Ucmj Article 128, Dark Magician Deck Duel Links, Snowfire Cream Tesco, First Rhode Island Regiment Flag, Calgary Flames Trade Rumors, Aisha Ayamah Age, Duromax Generator Synthetic Oil, Who Is The Actress In The Duracell Commercial, Claimpost Realty Matheson, Kim Yaroshevskaya Conjoint, Howa 1500 Chassis Canada, Iron Meteorite Benefits, Shottas Dj Khaled Scene, Richard Hadfield Wikipedia, 3d Fonts Dafont, Lucky Luciano Grandson, To The One Who Knows Yanni, Southern California Public Auctions, Dc House Of Zod, Lyman Peep Sight For Marlin 39a, Good Titles For Fashion Essays, Fred Meyer Samsung Tv, " />
Uncategorized
2020-11-06

FlourishAnyway (author) from USA on August 09, 2020: Emily - Looking it up, unfortunately, the title is "Written in the Stars." Yep, this is one of those songs that wouldn't fly today. Great list of songs with a question I like your idea for sharing with us these songs. FlourishAnyway (author) from USA on December 13, 2019: Audrey - Glad you enjoyed this. Request a mix tape here, and help us compile mix tapes here.

All of the above Titles are great ways into a song. What Am I Gonna Do (With the Rest of My Life)? It's classic country. FlourishAnyway (author) from USA on December 28, 2019: Bob - Great add! 76. Hold on to your cowboy hat because we look at a long list of country tunes with questions in their titles. You choose that missing word from the multiple-choice possible answers. Pop and rock music are filled with these types of songs. He serves up hamburgers with a side of hard-earned bitterness. Did You Ever Have to Make Up Your Mind? Thanks for including Marvin Gaye. Make a suggestion in the Comments Section below. Having been hurt before, the tenderhearted man in this love ballad embarks on his new romance with hesitation, asking, "Can I trust you with my heart?" You may find what you're looking for. Tina Turner was involved in a legendarily abusive marriage to fellow musician Ike Turner from 1962 to 1978. A mother with a well of empathy tries to assist her daughter with loss experiences as the daughter must say goodbye to important people in her life. There have been many great songs whose Titles are a Question. Eric Dierker from Spring Valley, CA. How many can you think of? What Does It Take (To Win Your Love)? Great list, as always, Flourish. Hope you found some you like too. Slow down. I wish I can listen to all of them but some are just so sad. She knows the truth of his wicked deeds and won't be disuaded. Clive Williams from Jamaica on December 05, 2019: Nice List...found a few favorites in there. Anyone who has lost someone in their lives to suicide knows that "why" is the hardest question to wrap your head around, and there's no good answer: How do you get that lonely?How do you hurt that bad?To make you make the call?That havin' no life at all Is better than the life that you had? Sorry, comments are currently closed. Thanks for sharing another collection of wonderful songs. Never thought there would be so many; but, yes there are many questions to be asked. I can get into this one, and recognize probably more than half. Here’s how The Automatic Mix Tapes Generator works: Send us a thought, phrase, question, quotation, or whatever else, and if one of our mix tape robots fancies your suggestion, the crazy set of circuits might just make a mix tape out of it — well, at least a tracklisting for one. But, when I go through the list many of them are so well known and obvious. At age 10, he first encounters a river baptism which should help get him into the spiritual afterlife. - Joe Jackson, Ullo John Gotta New Motor? How can you possibly leave out the second best pop song of all time (behind only Toto's AFRICA) HUEY LEWIS AND THE NEWS: DO YOU BELIEVE IN LOVE?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It is on the radio quite a bit on classic rock stations. Have a wonderful weekend! How Can I Miss You If You Won't Go Away? This is a guy who truly knows how to convey how much he values his sweetheart, so he's taking everyone else to school on it. There was an error in your submission. Are You Lovin' Me Like I'm Lovin' You? - Alexei Sayle, "Are You Lonesome Tonight?" Of course, the rock and pop version is coming soon. The poor sorry sucker in the song implores the woman in his life to stop doing a number on his heart. Another clue: his partner is always changing her access codes to keep her selfies and texts private. Audrey Hunt from Idyllwild Ca. Liz - Some of my favorite songs are question songs. This is a very enjoyable article, Flourish. This electronic dance song became a surprise viral hit for the Norweigan comedy duo Ylvis. A great 2020 to you too! He won his first Grammy Award for this hit song. Broken hearts are supposed to hurt. 15 of the Greatest, “Flushed from the Bathroom of Your Heart”, “The Frozen Four-Hundred-Pound Fair-to-Middlin’ Cotton Picker”, “Drop Kick Me Jesus (Through the Goalposts of Life)”, “If I Don’t Love You (Grits Ain’t Groceries)”, “All I Want For Christmas Is A Real Good Tan”, “You Can’t Roller Skate In A Buffalo Herd”, “I Know Who It Is (And I’m Gonna Tell On Him)”, “It Wasn’t God Who Made Honky Tonk Angels”, “My Head Hurts, My Feet Stink, And I Don’t Love Jesus”, “Three Minute Positive Not Too Country Uptempo Love Song”, 200 Best Crock Pot Recipes and Easy Slow Cooker Dinner Ideas for the Family, 100+ Weight Watchers Recipes with WW Points to Help You Lose Weight, Which One of These 100 Diets Could Help You Lose Weight? Assuming there must be something "wrong" with him, the narrator concludes he doesn't like girls. It's funny how they sing about him these days but I'm not sure that millenials know who he actually was. Larry Gatlin and The Gatlin Brothers Band. This country-pop crossover tune poignantly captures the pain, disbelief, and anger felt by all of those who watched helplessly as the plane struck the Twin Towers. Have a great weekend. Kris Krisofferson (featuring Willie Nelson). Your account was created. That cowboy with the wanderin' eye may have been a hard-hearted cheater but he can sure squeeze his patootie into painted-on jeans. "You're the Reason Our Kids are Ugly" reached the No. There's a man in love in this twangy country chart topper, and more than anything he wants his sweetheart to spend forever with him. Copyright law, as well as other applicable federal and state laws, the content on this website may not be reproduced, distributed, displayed, transmitted, cached, or otherwise used, without the prior, express, and written permission of Athlon Media Group. The record company urged them to keep their affair clandestine to protect Culture Club's career. Have a great weekend. However, he recognizes that reality and romance can be very different. After investing in the relationship, however, the guy's heart ran away from him.

Rather than waiting for him to muster the courage, she takes the lead by asking him, "Are you gonna kiss me or not?"

FlourishAnyway (author) from USA on December 12, 2019: Linda - Marvin Gaye was the best. One part funny, one part sleaze factor, this country hit features a narrator talking to his sexy young love interest. I had fun dusting off the cobwebs and coming up with a bunch of these.

Linda - For people who don't like country (although I can't imagine that myself!) He figures he must've had this coming. On his way to becoming a living legend in country music, Alan Jackson had some infidelities of his own. Between her changing alibis and stuttering responses, the narrator is stressed out trying to figure out what's going on. You can be very sure he won't be invited to their wedding. It is has a "big band" sound on Linda's album. Why'd You Only Call Me When You're High?

Although I was not aware of such songs I think the few I heard are really good and the accompanying write up makes listening to them all the more relatable. (What's So Funny 'Bout) Peace, Love, and Understanding? DIGITAL SPY, PART OF THE HEARST UK ENTERTAINMENT NETWORK. It can get vulnerable, like Is This Love, Could You Be Loved, How Can I Be Sure, What Becomes Of The Brokenhearted, How Will I Know, Why Can’t We Be Friends, How Deep Is Your Love, What Kind Of Fool Am I. He knows they're a match made in hell and he should forget her, but his heart won't let him. She knows about Lolita, Rita, Jill, Beverly Hill, Louise, Denise ... are there more?. Having recently generated a playlist of country songs that ask a question in the title, below is the long list of "question songs" I came up with for pop and rock music genres. The tune's narrator addresses a friend and love interest who has been searching for love everywhere. Thanks for taking a look! Every one I immediately thought of you already have. Bill Holland from Olympia, WA on December 06, 2019: I listen to a lot of country,and I drew a complete blank with this challenge.Then I read your list and I was embarrassed. She also recorded, "Can't We Be Friends?"

Netgear Nighthawk Ax6 Review, The Hound Of Heaven In Modern English, Samsung Rf28hfedtsr Diagnostic Mode, Original Beanie Babies, God Is Fighting For Us Piano Chords, Marketplace Nintendo Switch, Pemex Logo Png, Alan Fine Bodybuilder, Oj Simpson Rockingham House Map, Wnba Vs Nba Stats, Description Of Winter Essays, 2002 Toyota Camry Shift Solenoid E Location, Gene Bersten Age, Lipstick Queen Highway 66 Review, Janet Mills Net Worth, Spingarn High School Ajax, Weider Home Gym Replacement Parts, Kyler Lee Bryant, Giving A Hug Gif, Courtney Henninger Measurements, What Happens If I Disable And Delete Icloud Messages, Kallum Watkins Father, Twitter Kairi Leaked, Yamaha Viking Problems, Kathy Fradella Baker Today, Love Bugs Man Made, Jessica Lowe Real Age, There's No Way Video Meme Maker, Bendix Radio Model 0646 A, Spi Standard Knockout Pattern, Ucmj Article 128, Dark Magician Deck Duel Links, Snowfire Cream Tesco, First Rhode Island Regiment Flag, Calgary Flames Trade Rumors, Aisha Ayamah Age, Duromax Generator Synthetic Oil, Who Is The Actress In The Duracell Commercial, Claimpost Realty Matheson, Kim Yaroshevskaya Conjoint, Howa 1500 Chassis Canada, Iron Meteorite Benefits, Shottas Dj Khaled Scene, Richard Hadfield Wikipedia, 3d Fonts Dafont, Lucky Luciano Grandson, To The One Who Knows Yanni, Southern California Public Auctions, Dc House Of Zod, Lyman Peep Sight For Marlin 39a, Good Titles For Fashion Essays, Fred Meyer Samsung Tv,

Category