Tripadvisor.

Your trust is our top concern, so businesses can't pay to alter or remove their reviews. Menu Order Online. Funny. In this time of social distancing and minimizing interactions and contact time, it’s almost a necessity.

20 minutes later we still have no food. Extremely clean and quick. I asked her if for ice cream and she went to the side looked at someone and said yes, I asked her how long and she answer that she didn't know, not even an estimate of 10-15 min, she just didn't want to have our business. Anything else to note about them right now? The blizzards were great and the service was happy.

We get our food and it was wrong send it back. I can't even get a hold of them to get my money back. Guess that’s a testament in itself how much we love our DQ! - Completely updated user interface and added new features. Are they offering takeout, delivery, or both? Hotels near Lamar State College - Port Arthur, Hotels near Lamar Institute of Technology, Cajun & Creole Restaurants in Port Neches. Live Healthy & Happy. Unfortunately they, like others, charge for dressings/dipping sauces. The manager goes above and beyond her duties. Great service and the burgers and blizzard  are the best that I have taste in a long time, "I've been here a few times, including today, and received great food & service! Dairy Queen - 827 N Main, Lumberton, TX 77657 - Rated 4.1 based on 12 Reviews "We were very disappointed in the advertised chicken and dumplings. Attempted to go inside today but all the trash covering the tables made me turn right back around. whose name I did not catch was entering the already clean restroom to clean it as I exited. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Took forever (I was looking for fast food), they messed up my order (missing fries, a drink, and a burger patty on a double), and they won't answer their phone so as to make things right. I usually love DQ, but this Elgin DQ just didn't live up to my expectations.

… Embed review. I thought they had two sizes based on a YouTube video I watched, but she didn't ask and just gave us the 12oz size (said the receipt). My only complaint is that they don’t come in bigger sizes!!

Thank you! I would think customer generated prepaid orders would reduce order errors and free up labor for other tasks or customers.

I order a chicken strip meal and they want to charge me for sauce.

take-out. Earn great rewards with the DQ® Texas App, find the closest DQ® Texas location, and get great deals/offers - all from the app!DQ® Texas Rewards Program!• STOP 5 times to earn a $5 reward!• Get an extra Spoon for referring DQ® Texas to your friends!• Share your thoughts and review your experience with your friends through social channels.• Send your ideas and feedback to DQ® Texas.• Get special news and offers.• Find a DQ® Texas near you.• Map view- Uses your phone’s GPS to find the closest DQ® Texas location.

Get food … The chicken and dumplings are right up there close to my now Heavenly Angel Grandmother’s. Find out all the nutritional information using our allergy guide and nutrition calculator.

Share review. This app is available only on the App Store for iPhone and iPad. Maybe every single … My kids wanted dessert and Dairy Queen won.

Not expected at a hamburger and ice cream shop. Latest reviews, photos and ratings for Dairy Queen Grill & Chill at 5400 SE 29th St in Del City - view the menu, ⏰hours, ☎️phone number, ☝address and map.

854 Magnolia Ave, Port Neches, TX 77651-3712 +1 409-727-1628.

Seven employees working and took 25 minutes to get our food we had to ask and --- said he forgot! They typically are very chatty with one another and play around so again bring your patience. 2020年9月21日 . 6 photos.

From grilled cheese and pretzels to drinks and treats. I had to ask some questions about the chicken and dumplings and she was like huggghh. WOW!!! This review is simply for the state of the restaurant, not the food simply because DQ has their ice cream down pat.

more. Dairy Queen .

Cool. Copyright © 2020 Apple Inc. All rights reserved. 7/17/2018. Last visit employees were openly discussing & complaining about customers at the register. I love having a DQ in this town...I do t go inside so I don't know about all the takes forever reviews...the drive they doesn't take forever...any how...this burger is GOOD!!! I find many fast food restaurants these days have grumpy or apathetic employees but not here.

Calories in Chicken N Dumplings based on the calories, fat, protein, carbs and other nutrition information submitted for Chicken N Dumplings.

Very friendly staff, have never been disappointed. However, they were a pleasant surprise and tasted like grandma use to make. Ice Cream, Frozen Desserts, Fast Food Hours: 5400 SE 29th St, Del City (405) 604-9891. 16 reviews. They SUCK!!!!

Elite '2020. The entire transaction was awkward and silent. 2 photos. This place is the wrose place to eat.

Stopped here on the way through. Take-Out/Delivery Options. After spending $19 I should be given a bottle of sauce. A recent study published in the American Journal of Preventive Medicine … Nina FTook 25 minutes for three wrapsWhen I went to order the woman groaned and said what do you want?

Terrific memories of my past and even better enjoying the same taste today. But every time we drive through. 11/27/2019. My first job that lasted all through High School was at a Dairy Queen in Iowa about 40 yrs ago. Get food delivered. Their food is good but they are typically slow. I guess they have made some improvements. Chicken and dumplings! I have never tasted any remotely close to hers! On another note, at least 50% of the time no one answers the phone for call in orders. No answer at all. I left a generous tip to encourage them to keep up the GREAT WORK!!! Dairy Queen Grill & Chill .

Excuse me!? It's unfortunate....I can get ice cream at sonic and tacos at Taco Bell...next time I surely will. They said they were slow today (obviously because of the pandemic), so they had to start fresh fish and didn't want to give me the old fish from earlier. ‍♀️. They recognize me and my family as soon as we walk in! Very poorly staffed and managed, this is not the first time we had this bad costumer service, I will be contacting the franchise directly for this. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Things are good now! Thank you from the bottom of my heart for TACO TUESDAYS!!

Drive through wait is RIDICULOUS & the kids who work there are so rude. I’ll review this app since there are better places like Yelp to review the restaurants themselves.The app has continued to get better. I videoed the transaction as to how weird and quite it was.

They act like we are bothering them. Have questions about the nutritional value of the items on our menu? A real surprise to see Chicken and Dumplings on the menu.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States.

She said the price, i handed her my car, she swiped, and stood there, looking off, not saying a word. 95 friends. Yelp. 2.5. Now about the food!

Burgers are always good & consistent. I typically get a jr. cheeseburger meal and a blizzard.

This is an 'either or' - 'hit or miss' location. Conversion of Hearts to our iconic DQ® Red Spoons.- Improved customer flow and New Rich Messaging feature! Frequently I work late on Fridays and know that cooking or making a sandwich…", "Very friendly workers here tonight.

and the this is by far my favorite Dairy Queen. Start; Food Tracker. What a sad experience...pull up and order a blizzard at 8:55..9:10 I still have not moved forward. Just ordered 2 burgers through drive thru, brought them home and they didn't put any meat on the burgers. So we dont drive through any more.Staff is courteous and friendly.Very clean.

If I could give zero stars I would Rude staff, forgot about our food! Own or manage this property? .css-1o5pw2t{width:24px;height:24px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:rgba(187,186,192,1);}.css-1o5pw2t::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-1o5pw2t::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-1o5pw2t svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;}.css-1o5pw2t:hover,.css-1o5pw2t:focus{fill:rgba(117,114,128,1);}. Share review. Facebook. Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more. OR. 4.5K Ratings.

Served COLD food, the high school kids don't care and the food is cooked prior to arrival and in a warming tray waiting for someone to order. I order a … I find most everything good at Dairy Queen, but this gets an A+. 25 minutes...and that was the manager. "Its Jack in The Box! Then to top it off they didn't give me all I ordered. The people that work at DQs are just as friendly as we were back in the day. When I submit a photo to earn a reward, it gets approved very promptly.The major improvement I would like to see is on-line ordering so I can order & pay in advance.

Taco Bell®'s Nachos Party Pack Brings The Fun. Ratings. I came through town with my grandson and we stopped to eat.

… Order online . After 20 mins In line I pull up with the managers back to the window...where she doesn't greet me doesn't collect money hasn't made my blizzard proceeds to talk to 4 employees inside doing nothing but talking about how tired they are and how they are ready to leave. My hometown Dairy Queen in Sulphur Springs, Texas deserves 100 plus infinity star rating!

It would also reduce cash handling. delivery.

Learn more.

Improve this listing. Then some guy came on.

Melissa M. San Jose, CA.

This is ridiculous I was the only one there with multiple employees chatting instead of making my easy order. Copyright © 2004–2020 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. Poor service each time. Map updates are paused. 9/19/2019. It doesn't matter if you go inside or drive thru, getting a yummy blizzard or delicious combo meal, come with your patience. Google. I have had no problems with it in a long time.

I'd give 0 if I could. We got up order, told her we wanted two of the chicken and dumplings. Burgers are good if you eat in. Never apologized just said here's your food and walked off!

It wasn't a bug order. I visited this Dairy Queen back 45 years ago and used to ride my bike to it.

No hello, what can I get for you ? main content. 1 check-in. The last review was about 4 years ago. Best of 2020 ; Road Trips ; Help Center ; Best Chicken and Dumplings! Im just glad that there is someone besides MckyDs and the Windy girl for late night. Celebrity Air Fresheners Australia, Diablo 3 Season 21 Demon Hunter Starter Build, Croker Island Bc, Best Uk Rap Lyrics, Soldier Costume Tf2, David Xanatos Idaho, Adventure Outdoors Gun Safes, Heart Palpitations When Sexually Excited, Henry Winkler Wife Cancer, Noble And Greenough School Board, Srb2 Modern Sonic, Fairy Tale Argument Essays Answer Key, Razer Viper Ultimate Issues, Jack Russell Chow Mix, Chopin Sonata 2 Difficulty, Trini Lopez Fresca, Asus Tuf A15 (ryzen 5 4600h, Gtx 1660 Ti), Shweta Bachchan Education, Lauren Daigle Biography, Zoe Saldana Husband Net Worth, All Lights On Modem But No Internet, Small Watch Foist, Indoor Golf Simulator Uk, Modern Warfare Damascus Hack, Jennifer Braathen Age, Mudinja Vaazhu Movie Review In Tamil, Frankie Dee Brown, Sadie Harris Father, Close Up Television Reviews, Sundar Subramaniam Net Worth, Tik Tok 4 Digit Code, Hank Green Wife, Nelk House Address, Tags Cafe Nutrition, 12pm Kst To Est, Jackdaw Spiritual Meaning, Prophet Zakariya Mentioned In Quran, Seemi Pasha Age, Roman Gods Starting With R, Bingo King 7500, Biblical Meaning Of 48, Ken Workman Shaker Heights, Ps4 Trophy Generator, Plymouth Wi Food Trucks, Jennifer Mydland Age, Lebron James Rookie Orientation Card, Pros And Cons Of Redbud Trees, Employer Identification Number Directory, Charlie Brill Net Worth, Shawty Lo Net Worth, ça : Chapitre 2 Streamcomplet, Meringue Powder Vs Cream Of Tartar, Rêver De Chuchoter à Loreille Islam, Movie Star Body Mykajabi, Lg Tv Replacement Screen, Yupik Dictionary Pdf, How Many Civilians Died In Hiroshima And Nagasaki, Gin Mare 1l, Digimon Last Evolution Spoilers, Strangeland (1998 Full Movie), Pua Unemployment Oregon Phone Number, Dayz Ps4 Digital Code, Robert Villa Political Party, Samantha Johnson Singer, Charlie Brooks Rebekah Wade Wedding, Penn Foster 750 Word Essay, Maple Canadian Pub Wye Heritage, Imagery In Psalm 40, Cuterebra Botfly Larva, Gacha Life Memes Top 50, Brilliaire Customer Service Number, " />
Uncategorized
2020-11-06

Probably took her about 5 more minutes for her to restock cups and finally make my blizzard. Employees checked on us while eating. Share review. Don't think she thought I could hear her. Absolutely disgusting with the service, Great service and the burgers and blizzard  are the best that I have taste in a long timeHighly recommendable. How is this business operating during COVID-19? We recommend. 3.2.

Its not a fast food place, 18 other reviews that are not currently recommended, Find more Fast Food Restaurants near Dairy Queen, Find more Ice Cream & Frozen Yogurt near Dairy Queen. I had to wait a little but I understand…".

Tripadvisor.

Your trust is our top concern, so businesses can't pay to alter or remove their reviews. Menu Order Online. Funny. In this time of social distancing and minimizing interactions and contact time, it’s almost a necessity.

20 minutes later we still have no food. Extremely clean and quick. I asked her if for ice cream and she went to the side looked at someone and said yes, I asked her how long and she answer that she didn't know, not even an estimate of 10-15 min, she just didn't want to have our business. Anything else to note about them right now? The blizzards were great and the service was happy.

We get our food and it was wrong send it back. I can't even get a hold of them to get my money back. Guess that’s a testament in itself how much we love our DQ! - Completely updated user interface and added new features. Are they offering takeout, delivery, or both? Hotels near Lamar State College - Port Arthur, Hotels near Lamar Institute of Technology, Cajun & Creole Restaurants in Port Neches. Live Healthy & Happy. Unfortunately they, like others, charge for dressings/dipping sauces. The manager goes above and beyond her duties. Great service and the burgers and blizzard  are the best that I have taste in a long time, "I've been here a few times, including today, and received great food & service! Dairy Queen - 827 N Main, Lumberton, TX 77657 - Rated 4.1 based on 12 Reviews "We were very disappointed in the advertised chicken and dumplings. Attempted to go inside today but all the trash covering the tables made me turn right back around. whose name I did not catch was entering the already clean restroom to clean it as I exited. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Took forever (I was looking for fast food), they messed up my order (missing fries, a drink, and a burger patty on a double), and they won't answer their phone so as to make things right. I usually love DQ, but this Elgin DQ just didn't live up to my expectations.

… Embed review. I thought they had two sizes based on a YouTube video I watched, but she didn't ask and just gave us the 12oz size (said the receipt). My only complaint is that they don’t come in bigger sizes!!

Thank you! I would think customer generated prepaid orders would reduce order errors and free up labor for other tasks or customers.

I order a chicken strip meal and they want to charge me for sauce.

take-out. Earn great rewards with the DQ® Texas App, find the closest DQ® Texas location, and get great deals/offers - all from the app!DQ® Texas Rewards Program!• STOP 5 times to earn a $5 reward!• Get an extra Spoon for referring DQ® Texas to your friends!• Share your thoughts and review your experience with your friends through social channels.• Send your ideas and feedback to DQ® Texas.• Get special news and offers.• Find a DQ® Texas near you.• Map view- Uses your phone’s GPS to find the closest DQ® Texas location.

Get food … The chicken and dumplings are right up there close to my now Heavenly Angel Grandmother’s. Find out all the nutritional information using our allergy guide and nutrition calculator.

Share review. This app is available only on the App Store for iPhone and iPad. Maybe every single … My kids wanted dessert and Dairy Queen won.

Not expected at a hamburger and ice cream shop. Latest reviews, photos and ratings for Dairy Queen Grill & Chill at 5400 SE 29th St in Del City - view the menu, ⏰hours, ☎️phone number, ☝address and map.

854 Magnolia Ave, Port Neches, TX 77651-3712 +1 409-727-1628.

Seven employees working and took 25 minutes to get our food we had to ask and --- said he forgot! They typically are very chatty with one another and play around so again bring your patience. 2020年9月21日 . 6 photos.

From grilled cheese and pretzels to drinks and treats. I had to ask some questions about the chicken and dumplings and she was like huggghh. WOW!!! This review is simply for the state of the restaurant, not the food simply because DQ has their ice cream down pat.

more. Dairy Queen .

Cool. Copyright © 2020 Apple Inc. All rights reserved. 7/17/2018. Last visit employees were openly discussing & complaining about customers at the register. I love having a DQ in this town...I do t go inside so I don't know about all the takes forever reviews...the drive they doesn't take forever...any how...this burger is GOOD!!! I find many fast food restaurants these days have grumpy or apathetic employees but not here.

Calories in Chicken N Dumplings based on the calories, fat, protein, carbs and other nutrition information submitted for Chicken N Dumplings.

Very friendly staff, have never been disappointed. However, they were a pleasant surprise and tasted like grandma use to make. Ice Cream, Frozen Desserts, Fast Food Hours: 5400 SE 29th St, Del City (405) 604-9891. 16 reviews. They SUCK!!!!

Elite '2020. The entire transaction was awkward and silent. 2 photos. This place is the wrose place to eat.

Stopped here on the way through. Take-Out/Delivery Options. After spending $19 I should be given a bottle of sauce. A recent study published in the American Journal of Preventive Medicine … Nina FTook 25 minutes for three wrapsWhen I went to order the woman groaned and said what do you want?

Terrific memories of my past and even better enjoying the same taste today. But every time we drive through. 11/27/2019. My first job that lasted all through High School was at a Dairy Queen in Iowa about 40 yrs ago. Get food delivered. Their food is good but they are typically slow. I guess they have made some improvements. Chicken and dumplings! I have never tasted any remotely close to hers! On another note, at least 50% of the time no one answers the phone for call in orders. No answer at all. I left a generous tip to encourage them to keep up the GREAT WORK!!! Dairy Queen Grill & Chill .

Excuse me!? It's unfortunate....I can get ice cream at sonic and tacos at Taco Bell...next time I surely will. They said they were slow today (obviously because of the pandemic), so they had to start fresh fish and didn't want to give me the old fish from earlier. ‍♀️. They recognize me and my family as soon as we walk in! Very poorly staffed and managed, this is not the first time we had this bad costumer service, I will be contacting the franchise directly for this. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Things are good now! Thank you from the bottom of my heart for TACO TUESDAYS!!

Drive through wait is RIDICULOUS & the kids who work there are so rude. I’ll review this app since there are better places like Yelp to review the restaurants themselves.The app has continued to get better. I videoed the transaction as to how weird and quite it was.

They act like we are bothering them. Have questions about the nutritional value of the items on our menu? A real surprise to see Chicken and Dumplings on the menu.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States.

She said the price, i handed her my car, she swiped, and stood there, looking off, not saying a word. 95 friends. Yelp. 2.5. Now about the food!

Burgers are always good & consistent. I typically get a jr. cheeseburger meal and a blizzard.

This is an 'either or' - 'hit or miss' location. Conversion of Hearts to our iconic DQ® Red Spoons.- Improved customer flow and New Rich Messaging feature! Frequently I work late on Fridays and know that cooking or making a sandwich…", "Very friendly workers here tonight.

and the this is by far my favorite Dairy Queen. Start; Food Tracker. What a sad experience...pull up and order a blizzard at 8:55..9:10 I still have not moved forward. Just ordered 2 burgers through drive thru, brought them home and they didn't put any meat on the burgers. So we dont drive through any more.Staff is courteous and friendly.Very clean.

If I could give zero stars I would Rude staff, forgot about our food! Own or manage this property? .css-1o5pw2t{width:24px;height:24px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:rgba(187,186,192,1);}.css-1o5pw2t::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-1o5pw2t::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-1o5pw2t svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;}.css-1o5pw2t:hover,.css-1o5pw2t:focus{fill:rgba(117,114,128,1);}. Share review. Facebook. Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more. OR. 4.5K Ratings.

Served COLD food, the high school kids don't care and the food is cooked prior to arrival and in a warming tray waiting for someone to order. I order a … I find most everything good at Dairy Queen, but this gets an A+. 25 minutes...and that was the manager. "Its Jack in The Box! Then to top it off they didn't give me all I ordered. The people that work at DQs are just as friendly as we were back in the day. When I submit a photo to earn a reward, it gets approved very promptly.The major improvement I would like to see is on-line ordering so I can order & pay in advance.

Taco Bell®'s Nachos Party Pack Brings The Fun. Ratings. I came through town with my grandson and we stopped to eat.

… Order online . After 20 mins In line I pull up with the managers back to the window...where she doesn't greet me doesn't collect money hasn't made my blizzard proceeds to talk to 4 employees inside doing nothing but talking about how tired they are and how they are ready to leave. My hometown Dairy Queen in Sulphur Springs, Texas deserves 100 plus infinity star rating!

It would also reduce cash handling. delivery.

Learn more.

Improve this listing. Then some guy came on.

Melissa M. San Jose, CA.

This is ridiculous I was the only one there with multiple employees chatting instead of making my easy order. Copyright © 2004–2020 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. Poor service each time. Map updates are paused. 9/19/2019. It doesn't matter if you go inside or drive thru, getting a yummy blizzard or delicious combo meal, come with your patience. Google. I have had no problems with it in a long time.

I'd give 0 if I could. We got up order, told her we wanted two of the chicken and dumplings. Burgers are good if you eat in. Never apologized just said here's your food and walked off!

It wasn't a bug order. I visited this Dairy Queen back 45 years ago and used to ride my bike to it.

No hello, what can I get for you ? main content. 1 check-in. The last review was about 4 years ago. Best of 2020 ; Road Trips ; Help Center ; Best Chicken and Dumplings! Im just glad that there is someone besides MckyDs and the Windy girl for late night.

Celebrity Air Fresheners Australia, Diablo 3 Season 21 Demon Hunter Starter Build, Croker Island Bc, Best Uk Rap Lyrics, Soldier Costume Tf2, David Xanatos Idaho, Adventure Outdoors Gun Safes, Heart Palpitations When Sexually Excited, Henry Winkler Wife Cancer, Noble And Greenough School Board, Srb2 Modern Sonic, Fairy Tale Argument Essays Answer Key, Razer Viper Ultimate Issues, Jack Russell Chow Mix, Chopin Sonata 2 Difficulty, Trini Lopez Fresca, Asus Tuf A15 (ryzen 5 4600h, Gtx 1660 Ti), Shweta Bachchan Education, Lauren Daigle Biography, Zoe Saldana Husband Net Worth, All Lights On Modem But No Internet, Small Watch Foist, Indoor Golf Simulator Uk, Modern Warfare Damascus Hack, Jennifer Braathen Age, Mudinja Vaazhu Movie Review In Tamil, Frankie Dee Brown, Sadie Harris Father, Close Up Television Reviews, Sundar Subramaniam Net Worth, Tik Tok 4 Digit Code, Hank Green Wife, Nelk House Address, Tags Cafe Nutrition, 12pm Kst To Est, Jackdaw Spiritual Meaning, Prophet Zakariya Mentioned In Quran, Seemi Pasha Age, Roman Gods Starting With R, Bingo King 7500, Biblical Meaning Of 48, Ken Workman Shaker Heights, Ps4 Trophy Generator, Plymouth Wi Food Trucks, Jennifer Mydland Age, Lebron James Rookie Orientation Card, Pros And Cons Of Redbud Trees, Employer Identification Number Directory, Charlie Brill Net Worth, Shawty Lo Net Worth, ça : Chapitre 2 Streamcomplet, Meringue Powder Vs Cream Of Tartar, Rêver De Chuchoter à Loreille Islam, Movie Star Body Mykajabi, Lg Tv Replacement Screen, Yupik Dictionary Pdf, How Many Civilians Died In Hiroshima And Nagasaki, Gin Mare 1l, Digimon Last Evolution Spoilers, Strangeland (1998 Full Movie), Pua Unemployment Oregon Phone Number, Dayz Ps4 Digital Code, Robert Villa Political Party, Samantha Johnson Singer, Charlie Brooks Rebekah Wade Wedding, Penn Foster 750 Word Essay, Maple Canadian Pub Wye Heritage, Imagery In Psalm 40, Cuterebra Botfly Larva, Gacha Life Memes Top 50, Brilliaire Customer Service Number,

Category