Hypertech Max Energy 2.0 settings. please if any one has any info please help. So it was off to Ramsey's.

To our knowledge, no other tuner offers this level of safe power for towing. I've got the Premium tune on it (nice power bump over the regular tune), and have the shift firmness up 50%. Another problem we ran into was that neither dyno we had access to had the correct diesel sensors. It does not give me the option to adjust it to say 50%. From Hypertech website. Hello, I just purchased a Hypertech Max Energy for my 07 Silverado Crewcab. » Feb 01 2018, 3:36pm Finally tuned the 2016 5.3 today. In 20 seconds you can become part of the worlds largest and oldest community discussing General Motors, Chevrolet and GMC branded pickups, crossovers, and SUVs. H��S�k�@�W{�{�/�Gm(�8ɶ����(��I���ƶ�~'��4���~�I?�$���&���k���j�R�~�n�VU�RwkUU�O����p`��&����E����������ۮK���k���nߤ]����j6Pӕ��4�C��~Q��x�M�a����x� �_A J� �4�Xo�/�pIE/���=&����v=�\ �eO}�ÌBK�b2��DK�5TE͖\8֐8$.�7�IӚ�㇜��)���0d=N����cJKq�����eȇGzD͐���y��qa��ͧx�Œ\7/PD1��Ԍ�-D�.�Sz�{^�9w��4�={�-��qȹ�8̠�tC}�q�\q��en��n��9�kb��:#�������Y�����$�C���~���XWj5Nڢ������v�x��y��������;��-� ���l

At the wheels, that translates to 306 hp and 526 lb-ft of torque at 3,050 rpm. This is particularly handy if you live in mountainous areas where, when towing, your truck does a lot of shifting.

Off Road Xtreme NEWSLETTER - SIGN UP FREE! Mileage figures later.

Along those same lines, if you have installed tires that have a different speed rating, the Max Energy allows you to raise or lower the vehicle's top-speed limiter to match the speed rating of the newly installed tires. uG�? Remember, your tow vehicle is an integral part of your operation.

Guess she didn't get down on the pedal like I do. I came across this thread and decided to create an account to post a reply. Re: Which Hypertech settings do you have? We netted 364.05 horsepower, a gain of more than 70 ponies. Here's how it works. Unboxing SCT’s New Livewire Vision, PRI 2019: Erson Cams Talks Rich History And Power-Making, PRI 2019: Eaton’s Super Finish Eliminates The Need For, PRI 2019: SPAL 14-Inch Brushless Fan Pushes Massive 2,400, Jack Of All Trades: Dimitri Justice’s 2017 Toyota Tacoma, Quick And Clean: Kyle Piper’s 2017 Toyota, Good Things Take Time: Devon Gustafson’s LS3-Powered, Video: Legacy Classic Trucks Made An Awesome 1949 Power, Video: Rob MacCachren Qualifies (Fast & Funny) for 2015 KOH, Video: Truckumentary #3 – Nissan Titan XD Diesel, SEMA 2020: Chevrolet Performance Adds More LS Crate Engines, SEMA 2020: Stay Cool With DEI’s Black Floor & Tunnel Shield, Bringing The Show To You: PRI Embarks On Cross-Country Road Tour, Edge Introduces The Evolution CTS3 Monitor and Tuner, SEMA 2019: Hypertech Shows Strong With UTV And Truck Innovations, Transmission Control Refined: The TCU 2.0 Transmission Controller, Off-Road Upgrades And Tuning: Fixing What Was Upgraded. I'm chiming in to tell you a couple of things. endstream endobj 1830 0 obj <>>>/MarkInfo<>/Metadata 154 0 R/PageLayout/OneColumn/Pages 1822 0 R/StructTreeRoot 182 0 R/Type/Catalog>> endobj 1831 0 obj <>/ExtGState<>/Font<>/ProcSet[/PDF/Text/ImageC]/XObject<>>>/Rotate 0/StructParents 0/Type/Page>> endobj 1832 0 obj <>stream

endstream endobj 1833 0 obj <>stream Tuning on the Max Energy starts with Hypertech engineers optimizing the spark and fuel curves point by point over the entire rpm band. I just got my hypertech in last night for my 2010 5.3 Silverado and immediately went to program it.

We wanted to verify that data for you, so we headed over to Ramsey's Performance in Lutz, Florida.

The results are a more efficient delivery of power and an increase in fuel mileage of more than 9 percent (depending on application). Look around any short track and the pits are full of a variety of different trucks and tow vehicles, many of which are diesel-powered. Chevy Truck Forum | Silverado Sierra GMC Truck Forums. I've also raised the speed limiter even though I'll never need that feature. It’s a tuner, a data monitor, and a DTC clearer all-in-one, and then some. You can customize the shift points for every gear.

If you get a "check engine" light or "service needed" message, the Max Energy will allow you to read the code and gives you the ability to clear the code and turn the "check engine" light off. ... Hypertech’s Max Energy 2.0 downloads and saves the stock tuning program, then uploads your customized Power Tuning program. Cz 75 Sight Picture, Vytas Baskauskas Married, Dokkan Mouse Item, Robinson Jeffers Cassandra, Peter Helliar Education, Sennheiser Ie 500 Pro Vs Ie800s, Below Deck Reddit, Amy Fitzmaurice Von Scales, El Chapo 701 Hat, Crowd Control Game, What Happens If You Eat Google Feud Answers, Lyrebird Vocal Avatar, Basketball Kid Vine Now, Ispring Vs Express Water, Baños De Protección Santeria, 90s British Bands List, Greek God Of Gentleness, Oliver Drake Billions, What Happens If You Eat Google Feud Answers, The Favored Child Wikipedia, Anime Merch Clothing, The Club Brass Monkey Diageo, Fortnite Acc Generator Pc, Iowa Flag Redesign, Rollin 60 Crip Handshake, Abc12 Full Screen Radar, Vrc Pro Controller, Psp Roms Reddit, Evap Pressure Switch, If I Log Out Of Tik Tok Will My Drafts Be Deleted, Acer Predator Xb253q Reddit, " />
Uncategorized
2020-11-06

lol, amen brother I will probably play more with it come spring time. Quick Links. Today, its Power Programmers, such as the Max Energy, can optimize a myriad of engine functions such as air/fuel mixture, spark timing, maximum rpm, transmission shift points, and more with a few easy steps.

Sponsored By: Mar 1, 2020 at 1:57 ... GMC Yukon Forum | Tahoe Z71 | Cadillac Escalade - Tahoe Yukon Forum.

(�=i�ŲZW˲a��/v�Z�{�]K� It also means the tune is going to be safe, and won’t overwork the drivetrain.”, If you’re new or not-well-acquainted to tuning, it might seem somewhat challenging, but Hypertech does its best to make products like the Max Energy 2.0 accessible and easy to use.

Which Hypertech settings do you have?

Just keep in mind that if you have installed an aftermarket shift kit you can't use the shift firmness feature of the tuner.

6.5In Zone Offroad Suspension Lift W/2In Leveling Kit. 5� �u>�*o7e;��Qt�%���m��&�z�(��y[.��Tt�)&����jÿ��N�B�S49p�y=YM�z�o��W7���M���� ���ÿ�D���-�2�PR>3�=m��]���_�����n3e���u2�tH�����U%[��m�b8�Z�LI�(��/%3&&�rH3�K-����y�;]��r�r�z��"�W_s���u��;��,�15ܧBV�;2��ީ��b/p'��p�գUd�ޮ��F>d�Jt��╚�(�Up�N˂�K��8��28���l��|b$��Z̖tТ}�Bi,�А|LK��������B}k�}H��!��������.����kvW�oܓ�j1}u�#����a�$�®;�m���c�1���4 *�2�f��q�%�g����Ҿ8�$��Z�Q�A��ξ�0 �פ�'f,���5�{˧�wz�c�����7������F����;p};DE�Œ���{��oǼU���G9]��=��F�]����_4i�|ݷ��w:0㘬�}r��cc�6 ���8 ���i� |�/�� �~�X “With our older Max Energy, we had multiple part numbers, and our dealers had to stock more inventory to cover applications,” said Crecelius.

Hypertech Max Energy 2.0 settings. please if any one has any info please help. So it was off to Ramsey's.

To our knowledge, no other tuner offers this level of safe power for towing. I've got the Premium tune on it (nice power bump over the regular tune), and have the shift firmness up 50%. Another problem we ran into was that neither dyno we had access to had the correct diesel sensors. It does not give me the option to adjust it to say 50%. From Hypertech website. Hello, I just purchased a Hypertech Max Energy for my 07 Silverado Crewcab. » Feb 01 2018, 3:36pm Finally tuned the 2016 5.3 today. In 20 seconds you can become part of the worlds largest and oldest community discussing General Motors, Chevrolet and GMC branded pickups, crossovers, and SUVs. H��S�k�@�W{�{�/�Gm(�8ɶ����(��I���ƶ�~'��4���~�I?�$���&���k���j�R�~�n�VU�RwkUU�O����p`��&����E����������ۮK���k���nߤ]����j6Pӕ��4�C��~Q��x�M�a����x� �_A J� �4�Xo�/�pIE/���=&����v=�\ �eO}�ÌBK�b2��DK�5TE͖\8֐8$.�7�IӚ�㇜��)���0d=N����cJKq�����eȇGzD͐���y��qa��ͧx�Œ\7/PD1��Ԍ�-D�.�Sz�{^�9w��4�={�-��qȹ�8̠�tC}�q�\q��en��n��9�kb��:#�������Y�����$�C���~���XWj5Nڢ������v�x��y��������;��-� ���l

At the wheels, that translates to 306 hp and 526 lb-ft of torque at 3,050 rpm. This is particularly handy if you live in mountainous areas where, when towing, your truck does a lot of shifting.

Off Road Xtreme NEWSLETTER - SIGN UP FREE! Mileage figures later.

Along those same lines, if you have installed tires that have a different speed rating, the Max Energy allows you to raise or lower the vehicle's top-speed limiter to match the speed rating of the newly installed tires. uG�? Remember, your tow vehicle is an integral part of your operation.

Guess she didn't get down on the pedal like I do. I came across this thread and decided to create an account to post a reply. Re: Which Hypertech settings do you have? We netted 364.05 horsepower, a gain of more than 70 ponies. Here's how it works. Unboxing SCT’s New Livewire Vision, PRI 2019: Erson Cams Talks Rich History And Power-Making, PRI 2019: Eaton’s Super Finish Eliminates The Need For, PRI 2019: SPAL 14-Inch Brushless Fan Pushes Massive 2,400, Jack Of All Trades: Dimitri Justice’s 2017 Toyota Tacoma, Quick And Clean: Kyle Piper’s 2017 Toyota, Good Things Take Time: Devon Gustafson’s LS3-Powered, Video: Legacy Classic Trucks Made An Awesome 1949 Power, Video: Rob MacCachren Qualifies (Fast & Funny) for 2015 KOH, Video: Truckumentary #3 – Nissan Titan XD Diesel, SEMA 2020: Chevrolet Performance Adds More LS Crate Engines, SEMA 2020: Stay Cool With DEI’s Black Floor & Tunnel Shield, Bringing The Show To You: PRI Embarks On Cross-Country Road Tour, Edge Introduces The Evolution CTS3 Monitor and Tuner, SEMA 2019: Hypertech Shows Strong With UTV And Truck Innovations, Transmission Control Refined: The TCU 2.0 Transmission Controller, Off-Road Upgrades And Tuning: Fixing What Was Upgraded. I'm chiming in to tell you a couple of things. endstream endobj 1830 0 obj <>>>/MarkInfo<>/Metadata 154 0 R/PageLayout/OneColumn/Pages 1822 0 R/StructTreeRoot 182 0 R/Type/Catalog>> endobj 1831 0 obj <>/ExtGState<>/Font<>/ProcSet[/PDF/Text/ImageC]/XObject<>>>/Rotate 0/StructParents 0/Type/Page>> endobj 1832 0 obj <>stream

endstream endobj 1833 0 obj <>stream Tuning on the Max Energy starts with Hypertech engineers optimizing the spark and fuel curves point by point over the entire rpm band. I just got my hypertech in last night for my 2010 5.3 Silverado and immediately went to program it.

We wanted to verify that data for you, so we headed over to Ramsey's Performance in Lutz, Florida.

The results are a more efficient delivery of power and an increase in fuel mileage of more than 9 percent (depending on application). Look around any short track and the pits are full of a variety of different trucks and tow vehicles, many of which are diesel-powered. Chevy Truck Forum | Silverado Sierra GMC Truck Forums. I've also raised the speed limiter even though I'll never need that feature. It’s a tuner, a data monitor, and a DTC clearer all-in-one, and then some. You can customize the shift points for every gear.

If you get a "check engine" light or "service needed" message, the Max Energy will allow you to read the code and gives you the ability to clear the code and turn the "check engine" light off. ... Hypertech’s Max Energy 2.0 downloads and saves the stock tuning program, then uploads your customized Power Tuning program.

Cz 75 Sight Picture, Vytas Baskauskas Married, Dokkan Mouse Item, Robinson Jeffers Cassandra, Peter Helliar Education, Sennheiser Ie 500 Pro Vs Ie800s, Below Deck Reddit, Amy Fitzmaurice Von Scales, El Chapo 701 Hat, Crowd Control Game, What Happens If You Eat Google Feud Answers, Lyrebird Vocal Avatar, Basketball Kid Vine Now, Ispring Vs Express Water, Baños De Protección Santeria, 90s British Bands List, Greek God Of Gentleness, Oliver Drake Billions, What Happens If You Eat Google Feud Answers, The Favored Child Wikipedia, Anime Merch Clothing, The Club Brass Monkey Diageo, Fortnite Acc Generator Pc, Iowa Flag Redesign, Rollin 60 Crip Handshake, Abc12 Full Screen Radar, Vrc Pro Controller, Psp Roms Reddit, Evap Pressure Switch, If I Log Out Of Tik Tok Will My Drafts Be Deleted, Acer Predator Xb253q Reddit,

Category