Uncategorized
2020-11-06

For further information or counseling, you can contact me at chinedumadmob@gmail.com or Chat me up on WhatsApp And Telegram at +2347032533703. 22. Lord Jesus, let blessings and favor locate me anywhere I go, in Jesus name. BREAKING FAMILY CURSES THROUGH PRAYERS!!! These curses are as a result of demonic idol worships by our ancestors, evil dedication of ones entire family to a god or deity, certain oaths and vows that have been made by our ancestors to there gods. Let every evil blood covenant along my blood-line be neutralised, in the name of Jesus. I ask that you protect me from all curses of any form. Thanks and God bless you. You can also call for prayer on: Get Evangelist Joshua Latest Book on this website. If you need prayer, please email prayerrequest@evangelistjoshua.com. 17. Womb attackers from my father’s house that has issued curses upon me in my mother’s womb, be revoked by the blood of Jesus. Passover blood of Jesus, envelope our nation, in the name of Jesus. 6. Every first water on the day of my birth that was used against me, dry up by fire, in Jesus name. 6. Protect me, guide me, in Jesus’ name. 16). 4. We must pray prayer against death and destruction. Every evil pronouncement blocking my open door, receive fire, be wiped away, in the name of Jesus. 18). A lot of families are suffering under the bondage of the devil because of a broken ancestral covenant. Such person is likely not to be useful in life. 7. I frustrate every demonic arrest over my spirit-man, in the name of Jesus. Also I will love to Invite You to join our Powerful 24 Hours Prayer Group on Telegram. I cover my children’s life with the blood of Jesus, in Jesus name. 8. The curses of the wicked ones over my family shall not have effect in Jesus name. Zechariah 9:11-12: 15. Are your siblings, relatives happy with you or supporting your destiny? I declare that no weapon fashioned against my life shall ever prosper in Jesus name. Oh Lord my father, open my great doors and restore my glory to me, in the name of Jesus. Great earthquake of God, destroy the ancestral prison holding me captive, in Jesus name. Release yourself from all curses standing on your redemption through the blood of Jesus. My Father, my Lord, keep protecting me as you’ve been doing before.

They shall have no hold over my children and generation again in Jesus’ name. Divine immunity, by the blood of Jesus, overshadow all our health workers, in the name of Jesus. 3. Lord, cancel the evil consequences of any broken demonic covenant or dedication in jesus name. I confess the sins of my ancestors (list them if you know any) in Jesus name, 2.

Resist the devil. This 40 prayer points against family curses is the right weapon of warfare. 4). Curses if frequent can steal a man’s dignity, gift, promotion, will power and prayer life. Divine curse: God hardly curse a man. 18.

Pray the following prayers with 2 Cor 10:3-5. According to Psalm 5:10, O Lord, destroy thou them that are plotting against my life, let them fall by their own counsels, cast them out in the multitude of their transgression, for they have rebelled against God. Let the power in the blood of Jesus separate me from the sins of my ancestors, in the name of Jesus. Take your time to use the blood of Jesus, Holy Ghost fire and the power of God to pray more. 2. Every curse pronounced inwardly against my destiny, break, in the name of Jesus. 28).

You have entered an incorrect email address! Some demonic curses can come from friends, strangers, relatives, parents and the aim is to render you a hopeless in life. A family curse is a generational problem and can only be solved by warfare prayers, deliverance and through breaking away from sins. 25). Oh Lord!

With your axe of fire Lord Jesus, enter my foundation and set me free, in the name of Jesus. There are so many people who are hardworking, brilliant, gifted, but today, the enemy has tied down their greatness. Amen. Premature Death. 20. Every evil hand and tongue, raised to trouble my peace and my family, paralyze and die, in the name of Jesus. O Lord in Heaven, every curse causing financial problems in my life right now, deliver me from such curses now and forever Amen. If for example, you notice that your family worships idols, waters, and perform other unholy activities then that’s the more reason you should go for deliverance. 21. Every bad inherited pattern in my family line affecting my destiny, I break the spirit, in the name of Jesus. Blood of Jesus Christ break and scatter every curse my parents have placed upon my life, in the name of Jesus. Oh Lord, deliver me from the curse of the sword in my generation and cancel any death by sword (or gun) in my family in Jesus name. 18. As you engage these deliverance prayer to break family curses, I see your life become curse free in Jesus name. Holy Spirit, open my eyes to see beyond the visible to the invisible, in the name of Jesus. Here are another powerful prayers for breaking family curses, generational curses, bondage, evil covenant, collective bondage. 8. 1. 12. 24. O God my Father, I ask for divine deliverance from all ancestry, family and generational curses that are hindering my development in one way or the other. For further information or counseling, you can contact me at chinedumadmob@gmail.com or Chat me up on WhatsApp And Telegram at +2347032533703. Oh Lord, redeem all those good things that has been spoilt in my life in Jesus name.

O Lord, empower me to resist satan that he would flee. Strange curses hunting after my family at all cost, your assignment is over, die, in Jesus name. They are negative utterances issued to destroy a person’s life and destiny. All satanic-arresting agents, release me in the mighty name of our Lord Jesus Christ. Any evil soul tie between me and my father; Break by the Fire of the Holy Ghost. This is my heritage as the servant of the Lord and my righteousness is of the Lord” The Lord will disappoint the devices of the crafty against me, their hands will not be able to perform their wicked enterprises in Jesus name.

I release myself from the strongholds of my father’s house in the name of Jesus. Every evil spiritual padlock and evil chain hindering my success, be roasted, in the name of Jesus. For instance, when a man dedicates himself and his entire lineage to a deity,and he makes declarations like this ” I and my children children will forever serve you” he has handed over all his offspring to the devil. Let God arise, and let every evil covenants be broken to pieces. Deliver me now o God! Holy Ghost fire, destroy every satanic garments in my life, in the name of Jesus. As a Child of God, we need to pray more in order to break the evil effects of these curses in our lives through the blood of Jesus. Judgement is coming, all will be there. Be careful and live righteously. Promise and Fail Refuse to yield to his temptation. Confess your sin and forsake them. Have you noticed any demonic trace among your own family members? Holy Spirit, rain on me now, in the name of Jesus. 37). 10 Deliverance Prayer to break family curses Every power assigned to put ashes on my head, die, in the name of Jesus. Also I will love to Invite You to join our Powerful 24 Hours Prayer Group on Telegram. Failure Oh Lord, use your voice of thunder to pass judgment on all negative powers that work contrary in my family in Jesus name. Let frustration and disappointment, be the portion of every object fashioned against my life and family, in the name of Jesus. I recover all the good things stolen by the enemies through evil covenants, in the name of Jesus. 38). Holy Spirit fire, ignite me to the glory of God, in the name of Jesus. I release myself from every collective blood covenant captivity, in the name of Jesus. In some families, it is very common to see anger, bitterness in prevalent among the women. I break every covenant I have entered into with the spirit of affliction and sorrow, in the name of Jesus. These curses are as a result of demonic idol worships by our ancestors, evil dedication of ones entire family to a god or deity, certain oaths and vows that have been made by our ancestors to there gods. O Lord let your mercy prevail over every family curse attacking my life in Jesus name. A particular curse in the family may trigger so many problems in your life.

With the blood of Jesus, I cut off myself from every evil flow from my foundation, in Jesus name. But the good news is these, as a child of God, You have been delivered from the curses of the law, you have been set free from all ancestral curses, by the blood of Jesus, you have been totally delivered from sin and every form of ancestral curses. Thank you Jesus For my total deliverance Amen. 6. Oh Lord! This means the same blood connects family together. Break all links and contacts with the enemy.

That’s why it is very hard for many to break long term curses. Foundational curses that want to work against my life and destiny, break and die, in the name of Jesus.

O Lord, deliver me from the lies I tell myself. Flee away from fornication and other unholy activities. I separate my children from any evil link I share with my ancestors, in the name of Jesus. A tongue that has been poisoned to issue curses to others will one day eat the fruit thereof. O Lord, grant our leaders divine wisdom to manage this crisis, in the name of Jesus. 3. 3. All evil giants on the mountain of my life, scatter, in Jesus name. Father, cancel every curse on the head of my children, in Jesus name. The Bible says, And from the days of John the Baptist until now the kingdom of heaven suffers violence, and the violent take it by force (Matt 11:12). Holy Spirit, uncover my darkest secrets, in the name of Jesus. Oh Lord, let the hiding places of the enemies of my family be tormented and collapse, in the name of Jesus. He is a lovely God. You have entered an incorrect email address! International Headquarters, Lagos, Nigeria. Curses can make a person to work outside the divine plans and purpose. Dear Father in heaven, I ask that you clear all consequences of sins that might want to take effect on my head in Jesus’ name. Family evil altars receiving sacrifices and manipulating my life, receive fire, burn to ashes, in Jesus name. So you need to take your time to break the curses and evil covenant that is frustrating your efforts and connections as a child of God. 32). I deliver my entire family from every covenanted curse, in Jesus’ name. 10). God my Father. Instruction: Embark on 7 days prayers and fasting between morning and 6pm. Please call: +2348099828623. PMCH SEPTEMBER 2020 PRAYER POINTS. Parental curse especially mother can keep you in the pit of stagnancy, limitation and rejection. 50 Warfare Prayer Points against forces of darkness. We work really hard to put a lot of efforts and resources in our content with original and highly quality articles. Bible verses to break or destroy family curses. 14.

This kind of evil pronouncement will keep on hunting the destiny of people. In our effort to protect our intellectual properties, we may report your website, Youtube to Google without prior notice and your website or contents will be removed from Search Engines and you may receive a strike. For further information or counseling, you can contact me at chinedumadmob@gmail.com or Chat me up on WhatsApp And Telegram at +2347032533703. Pray the following prayers with 2 Cor 10:3-5. Holy Ghost fire, destroy the evil personality hiring evil weapons to fight me and my family, in the name of Jesus. Dear God, please protect me and my family from every evil family curse that might want to destroy our lives. I dissociate myself from every inherited blood covenant, in the name of Jesus.

Oh Lord, uproot all curses that have been linked to my name and wash it away with your blood in Jesus name.

Engage this prayer points with all of your heart, pray them again and again, don’t stop praying them until you see every satanic covenants in your life destroyed.

What Is The Theme Of The Book Blended, Godwin Glacier Hike, Natchez City Cemetery Turning Angel, Gaahl Interview Vice, Mark Herbert Charlotte Hawkins, Nathan Davis Jr Glee, Fenty Beauty Pr Agency, What To Do In Breckenridge In November, Ike Hilliard Net Worth, Sad 6lack Songs, Power Rangers Beast Morphers Season 2 Episode 11 Dailymotion, Malik Beasley Wife, Strike King Hybrid Hunter For Sale, Happy Cow Vs Laughing Cow, Wags La Where Are They Now 2019, Triangle Transformation Calculator, Can You Airplay Yahoo Sports, 33 Year Cycle Astrology, 3000 Most Common Spanish Words Pdf, Coastal Carpet Python Size, Picture Of Mitch Mcconnell's Wife, Thundercats Sword Toy, German Stamps 2020, My Baby Girl Manhwa, Good Witch Season 5 Cast, 6 Letter License Plate Ideas, Conduction, Convection, Or Radiation Worksheet St 4, Ob 1c Answer Key, S2 Cells Map Pokemon Go, Measure Pm Login, Essendon Assistant Coach 2020, Jennifer Llamas Instagram, Andre Stojka Wiki, Wnba Vs Nba Stats, Modern Warfare Clear Cache Pc, Cameroon Hebrew Israelites, Bernie Parent Jr, Smt Nocturne Battle Theme, Injustice 2 Save Editor, Scary Scavenger Hunt, Marty Raney Wikipedia, Midnight Ride Steam Gameplay, How To Transport Dolphins In Minecraft, Fannie Lou Hamer Funeral, Ptv Home Dirilis Ertugrul Episode 1, M2 Countersunk Hole Dimensions, Accidentally Turned On Emergency Heat, Brevard County Cottage Food Law, Best Simpsons Episodes To Watch Stoned, Leprechaun 3 Tammy, Molech Worship Today, Kurt Tilse Net Worth 2020, Khalid 2020 Songs List,

Category