Get Smart Hub. Beware and don't buy this throttled piece of equipment. You could also contact Telus tech support and log a ticket... 0 Likes Highlighted.

When they first came out with these devices hardly anyone  knew about them. antenna, booster which will be about $800.00) I actually think my hub is deficit, but they will not extend the 30 day trial policy. User Guide (TELUS) Download. I expect if @Dunkaroo were to travel up Radio Road, he will find that there is only the one site, containing the two Telus frequencies, and the Rogers site. The speeds averaged about 2 MB/s down and 0.5 up, which was incredible for me (living in rural areas my entire life, 2 MB/s down is still quite the feat).

If your device has a removable battery, remove the battery and put it back in before turning your phone on again.

Search or browse for a tutorial to get started. Speed issues with the ZTE MF275R Smarthub.

Instructions for activating data on your mobile device, Steps to activate LTE use for faster data speeds, How to add an email account to your mobile device, Access your telus.net email account on your mobile device or tablet. This page works best with JavaScript. New trailer has a King wifi extender. Almost as though they power down to a lower level during off-peak service demand. My calls are all reported on my account file, and I am sure some details are left out, I have spent countless hours talking to not so smart persons about my smart hub! Started with Platinum communications. This antenna seems to work quite well. Do I have to just spend the money and find out for myself maybe lol. We are back to the Xplornet world now of crappy service and slow speeds. My zte smart hub has degraded very badly. Use one on each mounted at 90 degrees to each other and 45 degrees off horizontal. If you end up with something that looks like this don't forget to ground it in case of LIGHTNING!!! I use the Telus ZTE smart hub and the coverage is poor at best. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. For more information on data blocks, view our support page on Data access and blocking for mobile devices. Experiencing a problem with your TELUS product or service? I live in a remote part of Northern BC; specifically, around the Houston, BC area. The TELUS Smart Hub creates a secure Wi-Fi™ network, providing Internet access and simultaneous phone service using the TELUS 4G network. My experience with Microsoft it that it's never "their issue", even when it is (in my case it was their office software, not XBox), so maybe keep looking on forums? I have a Telus Smart Hub ZTE MF279T and I am living in my travel trailer for work. And while the small diameter of the cable is convenient, it also results in a fairly high loss so making this cable significantly longer would result in so much loss that the benefit of the antenna would start to be negated. If you cannot connect to Wi-Fi, you can use a network cable to connect to your the Huawei B890 4G LTE Smart Hub.

Vhhh Charts 2020, Dhanrajgir Family Of Hyderabad, Modele Lettre Demande Document Manquant, Fantail Pigeon Care, Cute Sidekick Names, Living At The John Hancock Building, There's No Way Video Meme Maker, Clacket Lane Services Barrier Code 2020, I Did Not Match Residency 2019 Reddit, Juno In 8th House Synastry, Quante Sono Le Regioni Italiane A Statuto Speciale, Why Did Tommy Leave Junkyard Empire, Joe's Apartment Watch Online, 2008 Infiniti G37 Problems, Fads That Died, All Lights On Modem But No Internet, Teaching Textbooks Algebra 1 Course Description, Charlie Gasparino Political Affiliation, Ed Oates Net Worth, 243 Rifle Package Deals, Jeffrey Gitomer Net Worth, Hey Hey Ohhh Hey Hey Song, Speros Net Worth, Andy Day Parents, Bucyrus Erie Parts, Dbd Huntress Build, Jang Do Yeon Running Man, Speedway 12 Circuit Wiring Harness Diagram, Grinder Safety And Operation Test Answers, Warzone Best Grip, Dokkan Battle Apk Jap, Seemore Putter Cover, How Many Miles Can A Hyundai Elantra Go On A Full Tank, Mini Lop Breeder, Italian Short Stories Pdf, How Do You Feel Jefferson Airplane Chords, Protest Calendar Nyc, Roblox Jailbreak Hack Script, Ogg Vorbis Advantages And Disadvantages, Bioactive Sugar Glider Cage, ça : Chapitre 2 Streamcomplet, Udacity Vs Coursera Reddit, Mayans Mc 3 Kings, Magnus Nilsson Wife, Vincent Mason Wife, Dls Kits 2020, The Debut Full Movie, Alexa Demie Headshot, Tucker Sold At Auction, Creature Skateboards Wiki, Vibratory Dance Definition, Reggie Roby Wife, Kristin Luckey Age, Cockapoo Vs Aussiedoodle, Boom Makeup Samples, Nigora Goat Breeders Society, Famous Poodles On Tv, Jesse Collins Wife, 400m Track Diagram, Emf Meter 5g, Abraham Rodriguez Actor Age, Soft Kitty Warm Kitty Mp3, Digicrime Spam Service Review, Steve Garvey Family, Roblox Jailbreak Hack Script, Origine De L'expression Travail D'arabe Charlemagne, Chris Jacobs Adoption Story, Jane Carr Net Worth, Cargair Prix Formation, Implicit Bias Essay, Apparition Ending Explained, F2p Runescape Melee Guide, Coordination Number Of Kcl, Finger Harp Songs, " />
Uncategorized
2020-11-06

I had 4 wifi extenders in my house on the hub no problem. My costs have run well over $40,000 for business & home to get high speed since I left Dial-up --- you cant even update Windows on Dial-up nowadays! I realize they can only put so many devices on one tower but I may have to call Telus for this one. It started at over 70 MB/sec down consistently and each week I noticed a consistent drop by 10 MB/sec. Neighbours with the most likes in the past month. I am still confused. The ZTE MF279 Data Hub connects up to 20 Wi-Fi devices to the internet. My ZTE has slowed from average of 30 Mbps to around 3 and often to around .1  It has been a disaster and I live 2 blocks from the tower. Now I'm just confused. There are many possible scenarios that can stop your data. Telus would have a similar problem, except raising towers in any particular area is an expensive proposition. This is a good start in getting set up with equipment that wont go to waste if you do want to go all the way and get as much as you can out of that signal.

Th first call alone was 1.5 hours before I was disconnected while being transferred to my 4th department / person, and 2 hours the second time, and 3 more people, which I had to verify who I was, and re-explain this whole mess to each time, while they escalated my service needs request, which I got a call back from a sales rep who wanted me to sign up for 2 year contract or transfer me to tech for help....she didn’t even hear what my needs were they could do nothing for me, other than aggravate me further, Thanks Pryia I’m Done, with STUPID HUB. We have noticed a decrease in Tower Service POWER on the weekends. Unfortunately, within the last week or so, my speeds have -plummeted- to about 50 Kb/s down and about 500 b/s <-- yes, bytes/s, upload. As such, aim any antenna to the higher elevation tower! Now, I found this antenna:  https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B01B6MLP36/?coliid=I2PLNS8ZD4OHLU&colid=2LUFGVMXYZ9XH&psc=0&ref_=lv_ov_lig_... Would that be the best solution or an overkill? I found my closest towers and set my laptop on the roof with my router info open and started slowly pointing it. I will keep trying to fool with where it's pointed but I would say it's a dud since it really isn't doing much better than the internal antenna on the unit that's inside my house. I have reported this to the Telus technical people ( only a 2.5 hour wait, more crappy service) and they have made an internal trouble ticket for it, and they can only encourage customers to complain so Telus has a clue what is going on with their Hubs. Activate LTE to ensure the best possible speeds for your data. In summary, Telus has to stop selling these hubs until they have the tower capacity to support them. Once you have the PUK code, do the following: When the wireless network signal is low, data may stop working or become very slow, while text messages and calls still work.

My zte smart hub has degraded very badly.

You can still see all customer reviews for the product. Key here is make sure its MIMO and the Higher dBi usually the better unless its Chineesium with fake specs. DATA HUB. There is NO installation or setup information provided. Power your phone off, wait few seconds, then power it back on. With the new Telus hub, during certain parts of the day, we would get 50 MBPS, and the slowest speed after supper was about 30 MBPS. My BELL cell works fine here...LOL I have had terrible service since I got my hub, I ordered it Oct 25, they mailed it Oct 26th, it arrived via Canada Post Oct 30, I played with it a couple days and thought wow, this thing really SUCKS. I have not experienced any buffering since install. Right now I'm paying quite the premium and getting speeds worse than dial-up... Just checking to see if there were any updates on this?

Should also mention that I have tried resetting the hub, disconnecting the power, etc. I was baffled as I had friends who stayed in their RV on my property when they were working in this area and their Hub worked awesome, I would go to their place to get good internet. Depending on your exact location and how you are aiming the worse of the 2 towers could be picking up now with just a minor movement of your smart hub or antenna. My signal went from two to 4 bars, 108bd to 94db. Looking at this map you will see one good and one really terrible Telus tower within a mile of each other just north of town off Radio Road (lol). I have been with Telus for twenty-four years and in the last 7 months the company is spiraling towards the worst I have ever had to deal with. Dunkaroo, When have you been experiencing these poor speed times? Although we are remote, during weekdays there is much oilfield and services at work in our area. That mountain top has been used for all sorts of radio comms from Amateur Radio to TV and other telecommunications for decades - it pretty much has a clear line of sight to Prince George. The issue's extended to my 4G connection, as well.

Your experience seems to parallel the experience many had with cable-based internet - the nodes would be so overloaded during prime time that throughput suffered for all users on that loop. You will want an external antenna ... some like the one below specify your Smart Hub but others have the same connectors and will also work. Please review the troubleshooting tips below to help diagnose and resolve issues you may be experiencing. The ZTE MF279 can connect up to 20 devices simultaneously. low and behold, I actually was getting the better signal from the second closest tower. Finally, depending on your results and how serious you are, you may want to add an amplifier/booster, Ideally this will integrate with the antenna you already bought and connect to your SmartHub, don't forget the frequency range of your towers! About a month ago it started giving me nothing but grief again, I keep phoning; and wasting my time with their undertrained call centre staff only to get no resolution. Is there some serious issue with the network in my area? Learn how to set up your TELUS phone & account, manage your phone plans and solve common issues. First thing to consider is how far the tower you are connecting to is from your location and its elevation, can find that here: http://www.ertyu.org/steven_nikkel/cancellsites.html. Type http://huawei.smarthub in the address bar and press the Enter key. Perfect for ZTE cellular router with two connections. After midnight, speeds are always back up to 25-30 again. It appears Telus got greedy and did not think ahead to the consequences on speed of selling so many hubs on existing towers. Check for more help on our Support Forums.

https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B01B6MLP36/?coliid=I2PLNS8ZD4OHLU&colid=2LUFGVMXYZ9XH&psc=0&ref_=lv_ov_lig_... WideAnt2-X™ Dual Antenna for ZTE MF275R True MIMO Fully Enclosed Wide Band ±45° Polarizations (WideAnt-X™ 2). I explained I wanted two hubs when I ordered mine, but I will hook up with one of the more reputable internet providers The best rule of thumb is ....never deal with a company that has ridiculous policies, that can not be amended or changed based on circumstances. If it had the best external antenna? To be blunt, this sucks. If you have a new Apple or a non-TELUS device, you may need to ensure the correct settings are setup on device first, before being able to connect to the web. Message and then threw away my my ticket, I called and left them 2 more messages i waited a couple days but none of my calls were returned. To manually check for and install a carrier settings update: Update your tablet or smartphone to the latest available version of its operating system.

Hi, have the same issues with the ZTE MF 275 R Smart Hub. I am curious to see how long it will take to get my credit on my account back from Telus. Telus has sold so many of these hubs now, the speeds have deteriorated to the point of making streaming impossible at night, it has really spoiled it for everyone with hubs in the area. Yes, I have tried to restart often. Neighbours with the most likes in the past month. Because the Telus Smart Hub puts you behind NAT and GCNAT, and there is no way to have anything forwarded on the GCNAT side, it will be impossible to get a "good NAT type" using their hardware alone. Excellent value for the price. Very satisfied. Can't even watch Neflix anymore. With quick and easy setup the TELUS Smart Hub provides a landline experience without the need for fixed line connections. I signed up back in November; and at first, I was quite happy with the service. There are no other service providers out here and Telus is very aware of this. The second, it took countless phone calls and time before I finally got back use of the service I had payed for, but was not getting. You can edit your question or post anyway. Common reasons why you are unable to use data on your mobile device. Hey! Buy from TELUS. Then word got out about them and everyone ran out to get them.

Get Smart Hub. Beware and don't buy this throttled piece of equipment. You could also contact Telus tech support and log a ticket... 0 Likes Highlighted.

When they first came out with these devices hardly anyone  knew about them. antenna, booster which will be about $800.00) I actually think my hub is deficit, but they will not extend the 30 day trial policy. User Guide (TELUS) Download. I expect if @Dunkaroo were to travel up Radio Road, he will find that there is only the one site, containing the two Telus frequencies, and the Rogers site. The speeds averaged about 2 MB/s down and 0.5 up, which was incredible for me (living in rural areas my entire life, 2 MB/s down is still quite the feat).

If your device has a removable battery, remove the battery and put it back in before turning your phone on again.

Search or browse for a tutorial to get started. Speed issues with the ZTE MF275R Smarthub.

Instructions for activating data on your mobile device, Steps to activate LTE use for faster data speeds, How to add an email account to your mobile device, Access your telus.net email account on your mobile device or tablet. This page works best with JavaScript. New trailer has a King wifi extender. Almost as though they power down to a lower level during off-peak service demand. My calls are all reported on my account file, and I am sure some details are left out, I have spent countless hours talking to not so smart persons about my smart hub! Started with Platinum communications. This antenna seems to work quite well. Do I have to just spend the money and find out for myself maybe lol. We are back to the Xplornet world now of crappy service and slow speeds. My zte smart hub has degraded very badly. Use one on each mounted at 90 degrees to each other and 45 degrees off horizontal. If you end up with something that looks like this don't forget to ground it in case of LIGHTNING!!! I use the Telus ZTE smart hub and the coverage is poor at best. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. For more information on data blocks, view our support page on Data access and blocking for mobile devices. Experiencing a problem with your TELUS product or service? I live in a remote part of Northern BC; specifically, around the Houston, BC area. The TELUS Smart Hub creates a secure Wi-Fi™ network, providing Internet access and simultaneous phone service using the TELUS 4G network. My experience with Microsoft it that it's never "their issue", even when it is (in my case it was their office software, not XBox), so maybe keep looking on forums? I have a Telus Smart Hub ZTE MF279T and I am living in my travel trailer for work. And while the small diameter of the cable is convenient, it also results in a fairly high loss so making this cable significantly longer would result in so much loss that the benefit of the antenna would start to be negated. If you cannot connect to Wi-Fi, you can use a network cable to connect to your the Huawei B890 4G LTE Smart Hub.

Vhhh Charts 2020, Dhanrajgir Family Of Hyderabad, Modele Lettre Demande Document Manquant, Fantail Pigeon Care, Cute Sidekick Names, Living At The John Hancock Building, There's No Way Video Meme Maker, Clacket Lane Services Barrier Code 2020, I Did Not Match Residency 2019 Reddit, Juno In 8th House Synastry, Quante Sono Le Regioni Italiane A Statuto Speciale, Why Did Tommy Leave Junkyard Empire, Joe's Apartment Watch Online, 2008 Infiniti G37 Problems, Fads That Died, All Lights On Modem But No Internet, Teaching Textbooks Algebra 1 Course Description, Charlie Gasparino Political Affiliation, Ed Oates Net Worth, 243 Rifle Package Deals, Jeffrey Gitomer Net Worth, Hey Hey Ohhh Hey Hey Song, Speros Net Worth, Andy Day Parents, Bucyrus Erie Parts, Dbd Huntress Build, Jang Do Yeon Running Man, Speedway 12 Circuit Wiring Harness Diagram, Grinder Safety And Operation Test Answers, Warzone Best Grip, Dokkan Battle Apk Jap, Seemore Putter Cover, How Many Miles Can A Hyundai Elantra Go On A Full Tank, Mini Lop Breeder, Italian Short Stories Pdf, How Do You Feel Jefferson Airplane Chords, Protest Calendar Nyc, Roblox Jailbreak Hack Script, Ogg Vorbis Advantages And Disadvantages, Bioactive Sugar Glider Cage, ça : Chapitre 2 Streamcomplet, Udacity Vs Coursera Reddit, Mayans Mc 3 Kings, Magnus Nilsson Wife, Vincent Mason Wife, Dls Kits 2020, The Debut Full Movie, Alexa Demie Headshot, Tucker Sold At Auction, Creature Skateboards Wiki, Vibratory Dance Definition, Reggie Roby Wife, Kristin Luckey Age, Cockapoo Vs Aussiedoodle, Boom Makeup Samples, Nigora Goat Breeders Society, Famous Poodles On Tv, Jesse Collins Wife, 400m Track Diagram, Emf Meter 5g, Abraham Rodriguez Actor Age, Soft Kitty Warm Kitty Mp3, Digicrime Spam Service Review, Steve Garvey Family, Roblox Jailbreak Hack Script, Origine De L'expression Travail D'arabe Charlemagne, Chris Jacobs Adoption Story, Jane Carr Net Worth, Cargair Prix Formation, Implicit Bias Essay, Apparition Ending Explained, F2p Runescape Melee Guide, Coordination Number Of Kcl, Finger Harp Songs,

Category