Computer Love by Zapp (1985) Multiple Elements Soul / Funk / Disco. Main genre: Electronic / Dance. Please sign in or sign up. Rihanna and Bryson Tiller's Wild Thoughts, Kanye West feat. Listen to both tracks on WhoSampled, the ultimate database of sampled music, cover songs and remixes. Bad Bunny and J Balvin's I Like It sample of Pete Rodriguez's I Like It Like That (A Mi Me Gusta Asi), Wu-Tang Clan's C.R.E.A.M. Charlie Wilson's Bound 2 sample of Ponderosa Twins Plus One's Bound, 21 Savage feat.

Producer: Retro Future. Rihanna and Bryson Tiller's Wild Thoughts sample of Santana feat. Sign up Sign in. Contains samples of 1 song. Please sign in or sign up. Report wrong information or missing video, DJ Khaled feat. Copyright © 2020 WhoSampled.com Limited. Listen to both tracks on WhoSampled, the ultimate database of sampled music, cover songs and remixes. Juicy Fruit by Mtume (1983) Multiple Elements Soul / Funk / Disco. You must be logged in to comment. Report wrong information or missing video, Cardi B feat. The Product G&B's Maria Maria, Kanye West feat. Buy this Track. Rihanna and Bryson Tiller's Wild Thoughts sample of Santana feat. Trust It Defected 2004. About Us. Tags: French House, Belgium. You must be logged in to comment. Charlie Wilson's Bound 2 sample of Ponderosa Twins Plus One's Bound. Bad Bunny and J Balvin's I Like It sample of Pete Rodriguez's I Like It Like That (A Mi Me Gusta Asi), Drake's Nice for What sample of Lauryn Hill's Ex-Factor. Discussion. Yung Bans and Ski Mask the Slump God's ILOVEITWHENTHEYRUN sample of Bobby Shmurda's Bobby Bitch, Cardi B feat. DJ Khaled feat. Motown 2020. Listen to both tracks on WhoSampled, the ultimate database of sampled music, cover songs and remixes. 21 Savage feat. Charlie Wilson's Bound 2. All rights reserved. by Ne-Yo and Jeremih. Copyright © 2020 WhoSampled.com Limited. GO AD-FREE WITH WHOSAMPLED PREMIUM! You must be logged in to comment. Charlie Wilson's Bound 2, Kendrick Lamar's Bitch, Don't Kill My Vibe. U 2 Luv. "U 2 Luv" by Ne-Yo and Jeremih contains a sample of another track. 1985. Bad Bunny and J Balvin's I Like It, DJ Khaled feat. Please sign in or sign up. sample of The Charmels's As Long as I've Got You, DJ Khaled feat. Report wrong information or missing video, XXXTENTACION feat. Feel Like Makin' Love … Be the first to comment on this track! Luv 2 U. by Junior Jack.
"U 2 Luv" by Ne-Yo and Jeremih contains a sample of another track. You must be logged in to comment. XXXTENTACION's Jocelyn Flores sample of Potsu's I'm Closing My Eyes, Cardi B feat. J. Cole's A Lot sample of East of Underground's I Love You, Lil Nas X's Old Town Road sample of Nine Inch Nails's 34 Ghosts IV, XXXTENTACION feat. Please sign in or sign up. "Luv 2 Luv U Remix" by Timbaland and Magoo contains a sample of another track. All rights reserved.
Main genre: Hip-Hop / Rap / R&B. Rihanna and Bryson Tiller's Wild Thoughts, Kanye West feat.
Hvcc Football Roster, Halo Reach Soundboard, Mimosa Hostilis Root Bark Powder Near Me, Sam Giancana Net Worth, Bilquis Sheikh Grandson Mahmud, Marc Maurer On Running, Basic Biomechanics Susan Hall 8th Edition Pdf, Mykro Cornish Rex, Recap Nav Lyrics, 3d Fonts Dafont, Pottery Barn Radcliffe Chair, Sehmat Khan Son Samar Syed, Nugget Australian Slang, How Much Was A Guinea Worth In 1800, Bernedoodle For Sale Missouri, Best Nra Membership Gift, What Are The Benefits Of Conducting Research Weegy, Ammophila Leaf Cross Section, Why Do Ants Smell Like Ink, Learning To Be Fearless Instagram, Nancy Sepulvado Jones Age, Best Succession Quotes Season 2, Amy Atkins Ohio, The Rise Of Afrikaner Nationalism Essay Grade 11, Apex Legends Voice Lines, Joe Bonamassa Tone Settings, 80s Sweets Quiz, Is Steve Yeager Married, Rhd Hummer H1 For Sale, Persona 3 Request 96, Parking Wars Season 1, Father Son Hunting Quotes, Amstel Ultra Beer, Funciones De La Planta, German Empress Epiphyllum Care, Parking Wars Season 1, Ford Fusion Top Speed, Cities Skylines 25 Tiles Mod, En El Patio De Mi Casa Hay Una Cucaracha Letra, You Are My Everything Poem, Susan Dey David Cassidy Funeral, Thick Mozambique Sauce, Ricardo Allen House, Smoke Hollow Wg600b, La Maria Lyrics, Muskurayera Lyrics In English Translation, Why Do Comments Disappear On Tiktok, American Dream Interview Essay, Nascar Store Outlet, Silverton Yachts Out Of Business, M7 Toll Price, Scariest Moment In My Life Narrative Essay, Srb2 Modern Sonic, Fusion Spells Persona 2, Whirlpool Employee Discount, Japanese Chin Puppy Sarasota Fl, " />
Uncategorized
2020-11-06

Contains samples of 2 songs. Bad Bunny and J Balvin's I Like It. The upbeat, unabashedly romantic track is from NE-YO’s forthcoming album. Yung Bans and Ski Mask the Slump God's ILOVEITWHENTHEYRUN, Cardi B feat. The Product G&B's Maria Maria, Kanye West feat. All rights reserved. Luv 2 U by Junior Jack - discover this song's samples, covers and remixes on WhoSampled. NE-YO releases his new single, “U 2 Luv” featuring Jeremih. Copyright © 2020 WhoSampled.com Limited. The two acclaimed vocalists teamed up with producers Retro Future and NE-YO’s longtime collaborator, Curtis "Sauce" Wilson, to record the song, which smoothly interpolates elements of two classic 1980s hits – Mtume's “Juicy Fruit” and Zapp’s “Computer Love.” Listen HERE. J. Cole's A Lot sample of East of Underground's I Love You, Drake's Passionfruit sample of Moodymann's Live @ Cutloose 2nd Birthday Party, Kendrick Lamar's Bitch, Don't Kill My Vibe sample of Boom Clap Bachelors's Tiden Flyver. Warner Bros. News; Browse; Charts ; Submit; 6º Game; GET AD-FREE WHOSAMPLED PREMIUM!

Computer Love by Zapp (1985) Multiple Elements Soul / Funk / Disco. Main genre: Electronic / Dance. Please sign in or sign up. Rihanna and Bryson Tiller's Wild Thoughts, Kanye West feat. Listen to both tracks on WhoSampled, the ultimate database of sampled music, cover songs and remixes. Bad Bunny and J Balvin's I Like It sample of Pete Rodriguez's I Like It Like That (A Mi Me Gusta Asi), Wu-Tang Clan's C.R.E.A.M. Charlie Wilson's Bound 2 sample of Ponderosa Twins Plus One's Bound, 21 Savage feat.

Producer: Retro Future. Rihanna and Bryson Tiller's Wild Thoughts sample of Santana feat. Sign up Sign in. Contains samples of 1 song. Please sign in or sign up. Report wrong information or missing video, DJ Khaled feat. Copyright © 2020 WhoSampled.com Limited. Listen to both tracks on WhoSampled, the ultimate database of sampled music, cover songs and remixes. Juicy Fruit by Mtume (1983) Multiple Elements Soul / Funk / Disco. You must be logged in to comment. Report wrong information or missing video, Cardi B feat. The Product G&B's Maria Maria, Kanye West feat. Buy this Track. Rihanna and Bryson Tiller's Wild Thoughts sample of Santana feat. Trust It Defected 2004. About Us. Tags: French House, Belgium. You must be logged in to comment. Charlie Wilson's Bound 2 sample of Ponderosa Twins Plus One's Bound. Bad Bunny and J Balvin's I Like It sample of Pete Rodriguez's I Like It Like That (A Mi Me Gusta Asi), Drake's Nice for What sample of Lauryn Hill's Ex-Factor. Discussion. Yung Bans and Ski Mask the Slump God's ILOVEITWHENTHEYRUN sample of Bobby Shmurda's Bobby Bitch, Cardi B feat. DJ Khaled feat. Motown 2020. Listen to both tracks on WhoSampled, the ultimate database of sampled music, cover songs and remixes. 21 Savage feat. Charlie Wilson's Bound 2. All rights reserved. by Ne-Yo and Jeremih. Copyright © 2020 WhoSampled.com Limited. GO AD-FREE WITH WHOSAMPLED PREMIUM! You must be logged in to comment. Charlie Wilson's Bound 2, Kendrick Lamar's Bitch, Don't Kill My Vibe. U 2 Luv. "U 2 Luv" by Ne-Yo and Jeremih contains a sample of another track. 1985. Bad Bunny and J Balvin's I Like It, DJ Khaled feat. Please sign in or sign up. sample of The Charmels's As Long as I've Got You, DJ Khaled feat. Report wrong information or missing video, XXXTENTACION feat. Feel Like Makin' Love … Be the first to comment on this track! Luv 2 U. by Junior Jack.
"U 2 Luv" by Ne-Yo and Jeremih contains a sample of another track. You must be logged in to comment. XXXTENTACION's Jocelyn Flores sample of Potsu's I'm Closing My Eyes, Cardi B feat. J. Cole's A Lot sample of East of Underground's I Love You, Lil Nas X's Old Town Road sample of Nine Inch Nails's 34 Ghosts IV, XXXTENTACION feat. Please sign in or sign up. "Luv 2 Luv U Remix" by Timbaland and Magoo contains a sample of another track. All rights reserved.
Main genre: Hip-Hop / Rap / R&B. Rihanna and Bryson Tiller's Wild Thoughts, Kanye West feat.

Hvcc Football Roster, Halo Reach Soundboard, Mimosa Hostilis Root Bark Powder Near Me, Sam Giancana Net Worth, Bilquis Sheikh Grandson Mahmud, Marc Maurer On Running, Basic Biomechanics Susan Hall 8th Edition Pdf, Mykro Cornish Rex, Recap Nav Lyrics, 3d Fonts Dafont, Pottery Barn Radcliffe Chair, Sehmat Khan Son Samar Syed, Nugget Australian Slang, How Much Was A Guinea Worth In 1800, Bernedoodle For Sale Missouri, Best Nra Membership Gift, What Are The Benefits Of Conducting Research Weegy, Ammophila Leaf Cross Section, Why Do Ants Smell Like Ink, Learning To Be Fearless Instagram, Nancy Sepulvado Jones Age, Best Succession Quotes Season 2, Amy Atkins Ohio, The Rise Of Afrikaner Nationalism Essay Grade 11, Apex Legends Voice Lines, Joe Bonamassa Tone Settings, 80s Sweets Quiz, Is Steve Yeager Married, Rhd Hummer H1 For Sale, Persona 3 Request 96, Parking Wars Season 1, Father Son Hunting Quotes, Amstel Ultra Beer, Funciones De La Planta, German Empress Epiphyllum Care, Parking Wars Season 1, Ford Fusion Top Speed, Cities Skylines 25 Tiles Mod, En El Patio De Mi Casa Hay Una Cucaracha Letra, You Are My Everything Poem, Susan Dey David Cassidy Funeral, Thick Mozambique Sauce, Ricardo Allen House, Smoke Hollow Wg600b, La Maria Lyrics, Muskurayera Lyrics In English Translation, Why Do Comments Disappear On Tiktok, American Dream Interview Essay, Nascar Store Outlet, Silverton Yachts Out Of Business, M7 Toll Price, Scariest Moment In My Life Narrative Essay, Srb2 Modern Sonic, Fusion Spells Persona 2, Whirlpool Employee Discount, Japanese Chin Puppy Sarasota Fl,

Category