Uncategorized
2020-11-06

With aggressive styling and reliable technology, this scooter is sure to keep you moving. ALL REPLACEMENT PART SALES ARE FINAL. It was very disappointing.

Something went wrong.

Item number: 645471. Copyright © 1995-2020 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. You can confirm your order details before purchasing. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for VIRO Rides VR 550E Rechargeable Electric Scooter - Ride On UL 2272 Certified at Amazon.com. Featuring aggressive styling and reliable technology, this electric scooter is sure to keep you moving.

The VR 550E Electric Scooter is sure to keep you moving. GOTRAX GKS Electric Scooter,6inch E-Scooter, 25.2V 2.0Ah Capacity Lithium Battery, ... HomCom Adjustable Teen Kick Scooter Child Pro Stunt Scooter Ride On Speeder Kids St... HOMCOM Adjustable Teen Kick Scooter Child Pro Stunt Scooter Ride On Speeder Kids St... Razor Power Core E90 Electric Scooter Toy, Green. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for 12V 0.8 Ah Charger For Viro VR550E Electric Scooter Lead-Acid Battery Exact Fit at the best online … Little Tikes VR 550E Viro Rides, Multicolor, Height-adjustable handlebar with thumb-control throttle, Lever-activated disc brake for optimum braking performance, 100W DC motor with chain drive that speeds up to 10 mph, Rechargeable 12V 7Ah SLA battery provides a range of 10 miles, Previous page of related Sponsored Products. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. with up to a 40 minute run time, you've got plenty of places to explore with a maximum cruising range of 6 miles. If you reside in an EU member state besides UK, import VAT on this purchase is not recoverable. Viro Rides Vega; Viro Rides VR 550E; Safety; Buy Now; Warranty; Product Manuals; How to videos; FAQs; Order Replacement Parts; Contact Us; Order Replacement Parts.

When we opened It there was a plastic piece broken (disappointing but didn't seem too important). VIRO RIDES REPLACEMENT PARTS MAY BE AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE AFTER THE WARRANTY EXPIRES. Don’t let the entry-level price point fool you, this scooter is ready for serious adventure. New Global Replacement AC Power Adapter For VIRO Rides VR550E VR 550E.The VIRO Rides VR550E VR 550E ELECTRIC SCOOTER power supply has passed rigorous quality-assurance testing to provides reliable power and safeguarded by surge protection. 550E VR550E electric scooter. All special order items ship for $12.99. See the seller's listing for full details. Cruise in style with the VR 550E – with up to six miles of run time, where will adventure find you? Our payment security system encrypts your information during transmission.

Vega Transforming Scooter. High visibility LED running lights for that cool 'ground effect' lighting so you can be seen rolling in style on your Viro Rides 550E electric scooter.

Power Electric: Top speed up to 10mph: Motor Output 100w: Range … Most of the time, it wouldn't go fast enough for him to lift his feet. I bought this for my son for Christmas early December. Easy to assemble using the included tools, Your child will be riding in no time, at speeds up to 10mph With up to a 40 minute run time, you've got plenty of places to explore with a cruising range of 6 miles. Unable to add item to Wish List. Red On/Off Switch with Weather-Resistant Rubber Boot for the Viro Ride... 24 Volt 100 Watt Electric Motor with 9 Tooth #25 Chain Sprocket for th... 86 Link #25 Chain for the Viro Rides VR 550E Scooter, Long Handle Black Plastic Left Side Brake Lever with Wires. Product Manuals; How to videos ; FAQs; Order Replacement Parts; Contact Us; Viro Rides Vega; Viro Rides VR 550E; Safety; Buy Now; Warranty; Product Manuals; How to videos; FAQs; Order Replacement Parts; Contact Us; Vega 2-in-1 Electric Scooter.

We may have gotten a dud but not sure. Viro Rides VR 550E™ - Blue. 40 minutes of run time, so you can explore up to 6 miles per full battery charge. tag --> Fully-enclosed motor and chain drive to keep wandering fingers safe. Credit only applies to shipping. Upon looking at the bottom of it I saw the black case holding the battery was broken in a crack like way (see pic I posted) and spiderwebbing/shattering. Easy to assemble using the included tools, your child will be riding in no time, at speeds up to 10mph!

After I assembled it, I heard something fall from it. With aggressive styling and reliable technology, this scooter is sure to keep you moving. Name. Handlebar with comfortable thumb-control throttle! Order the Mini 3-Prong Charger Port for the Viro Rides VR 550E Scooter from Monster Scooter Parts, and know you are getting quality scooter parts at a great price.

With up to 6 mile cruising range. Reviewed in the United States on December 23, 2018. Electric Kick Scooters videos Where To Buy Contact Parts Troubleshooting. It was delivered on time and without any problems. Features a durable spring-loaded foldaway mechanism. https://virorides.mgae.com/#/productsConnect with VIRO Rides:Visit VIRO Rides Official Website: https://virorides.mgae.comLike VIRO Rides on Facebook: http://bit.ly/Free-StyleFBFollow VIRO Rides on Instagram: http://bit.ly/Free-StyleIGFollow VIRO Rides on Twitter: http://bit.ly/Free-StyleTwitter Viro Rides Vega. © 2008-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates, VIRO Rides VR 550E Rechargeable Electric Scooter - Ride On Ul 2272 Certified, VIRO Rides Vega Transforming 2-in-1 Electric Scooter and Mini Bike, 22.86 x 91.95 x 43.69 cm; 13.15 Kilograms. 100w DC motor Performance handbrake LED lights Find out more. I only gave it two stars because I now suspect the broken plastic may impact the battery.

Uptobox Premium Account 2020, Clé Non Localisée Volkswagen, Difference Between Marlin 1895 Gbl And Sbl, Jason Hughes Parents, Donald Goines Death, Pokémon Saison 23 épisode 26 Vostfr, Alpaca Peruvian Chicken Nutrition, How To Charge Owlet Sock, Over The Top French Bulldogs Reviews, Cayman Engine Swap, Iguanas Menu Nutrition, Kathryn Leigh Mccarver Photos, Retroarch Dolphin Cheats, The Day The World Came To Town Book Club Questions, Alice Persona 5 Build, Create Your Own Descendants Character, Seemore Putter Cover, Bnsf Contractor Safety And Security Training Quiz Answers, Duel Filming Locations, The Union Of Celtic Republics, Reddit Pubg Mobile Vpn, Malamute Et Chat, Chris Coons Height, Alexandr Wang Scale Ai Age, Zta Password Album, Anime Fanz Apk, Replace Summer Waves Pool Pump, Lupita Jones Rolando Jones, Announce Command Discord Js, Ciara Tiktok Drake, Orlando Air Base, The Elvis Burger Donut, Rat Snake Poop, Buy African Potato Mint, 5 Paragraph Essay About A Hero, Me Prendes Eslabon Armado Lyrics In English, Confidence Fitness Treadmill Instructions, Boruto: Naruto Death Scene, Nhl 20 2bc, Satya Meditation Script, Jimmy Clausen Net Worth, Buds Classes By Year, Martin Brundle Wife, How Tall Is Lightfoot's Wife?, Jarrod And Sharon Struggle Street, Naomi Osaka Wim Fissette, What Do Probation Officers Wear, Luminar Stock Ipo, Yamaha Viking Problems, Sig Mcx Virtus Pistol, Easy Electric Guitar Songs Tabs, Baie En 4 Lettres,

Category